PMI-RMP Risk Management Professional Practice Exam
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification
About PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification
Candidates holding advanced skills in risk management are also suggested to perform a specialized function matched to the needs of a project environment which is increasingly global, virtual and complex. The sole objective of the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification exam highlights the ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. In which case candidates enhance and protect the needs of the organization.
The certification is recommended for a project manager with a focus on project risk management, including large projects and/or complex environments, then PMI-RMP® is considered as the most suitable choice.
Course Structure for PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification
- Risk Strategy and Planning 19 – 20%
- Stakeholder Engagement 19 – 20%
- Risk Process Facilitation 25 – 28%
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting 19 – 20%
- Perform Specialized Risk Analyses 14 – 16%
Exam Pattern for PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification
- The candidate is required to maintain PMI-RMP, by earning 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
- Total Questions: 170
- Format: Multiple-choice questions
- Duration: 3.5 hours to complete it.
Prerequisites for PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification
Case 1 - Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
FAQs on PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification Exam
1. To apply for other PMI certifications, do one needs to be a CAPM, PMP, or a PMI member?
No. No one certification serves as a prerequisite for another. Also to apply to become a certification holder you do not have to be a PMI member.
2. How can a PMI certification be earned?
You must first meet the eligibility requirements in order to obtain a PMI certification, outlined on these web pages and detailed in the certification handbooks. Then, you must pass an exam.
3. What are the eligibility requirements?
The eligibility requirements for each certification are mentioned on its web pages and detailed in each respective certification handbook. For complete guidelines please link to the appropriate certification handbook.
4. How do I complete the application?
All certification applications are available online. Click the "Apply" button on the available web pages.
*Note: Any missing information on the application will delay processing.
5. Are the exams available in languages other than English?
The PMP, CAPM, and PMI-ACP exams are translated into multiple languages. For details on specific languages available please consult the respective certification handbooks.
*Note: Other certification exams are not currently translated, but PMI will notify you when translations are available.
6. Can I take it again if I fail the exam?
On your first attempt, if you fail the exam. Also, you can re-take it two more times within your one-year eligibility period. Fees are associated with re-examination. Details for re-examination can be found in the certification handbook.
7. What happens if I have not taken the exam and my eligibility expires?
From the date of approval, your application is valid for one (1) year. You must re-apply if you allow your eligibility to lapse.
8. Are audit materials confidential?
Yes. Audit materials are strictly confidential and unless required through legal action involving PMI are not shared with any external organization.
9. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
10. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
11. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification Exam which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
12. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
13. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
14. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
15. Am I required to retake the exam? As the exams become updated with performance-based items.
No. The skills that are tested do not change; therefore, retesting is not necessary.
16. Do the exams with performance-based questions take longer to complete?
Yes. These exams may take longer to complete than exams that do not contain performance-based items. As performance-based questions are added to exams, you may see changes in the standardized exam times. No exam, however, will exceed 200 minutes, and the maximum seat time is 240 minutes.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.