Oracle Certification Path
About Oracle Certifications
Oracle offers Certification Program to certify candidates based on their skills and knowledge with reference to Oracle products and technologies. Oracle grants credentials based on a combination of passing exams, training, as well as performance-based assignments, based on the level of certification. The certification awarded by Oracle is indeed a tangible benchmark of expertise to assist the participant to stand out in a crowd among employers.
Levels of Oracle Certification credentials -
- Oracle Certified Junior Associate (OCJA)
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS)
Importance of Oracle Certification
In order to become an Oracle certified professional, you are required to gain knowledge through training and practice. This will not only expand your skillset but significantly increase your credibility in the job market. Becoming an Oracle certified professional helps to acquire in-demand skills including the tasks of implementing, developing and administrating critical systems.
Reasons to choose Oracle certification -
- Stand out from the competition
- Expand your knowledge base
- Validate your skills to appeal to potential employers
- Improve your potential earning power to command a higher salary
- Access a secure digital badge you can add to your social media profiles
Market Demand for Oracle Certification
In today’s fast-changing global IT environment, the Oracle certification proves to be the most demanded certification which advances and maximizes your career potential. The oracle certification once coupled with the job experience results in cutting edge proficiency in the industry. And with the increasing demand for Oracle certification, there is a corresponding rise in the related Oracle certified professionals in the market.