The Project Management Institute (PMI) is a non-profit membership association and certification body with a collection of best practices and standards for project management. With more than 470,000 members in 207 countries, PMI is the world's largest project management association with more than 740,000 PMPs certified globally.
In an increasingly projected world, the aim of PMI certification is to ensure that you are ready to meet the demands of projects and employers across the globe. The certification is based on rigorous standards and ongoing research to meet the real-world needs of organizations. PMI, along with its affiliate organizations, provides education, research, advocacy, networking opportunities, project management tools, and other resources to more than 3 million project management professionals.
Importance of PMI Certification
Earning the PMI certification will always be a feather in your cap. Moreover, it will be an asset for your professional lift up, it will not just augment your reliability but also boost your efficiency as an individual employee or in a team. Here are a few other reasons to choose PMI certifications-
- PMI certified project managers are among the highest-paid professionals in the IT industry, e.g., the average salary for PMI's PMP certification holders is $104,000.
- PMI certification is an unbiased endorsement of your project management knowledge and professional experience on a global level.
- The certifications are not based on one specific methodology, so they are flexible, adaptable and easily transferred between industries, market segments, and locales.
- PMI certifications show that you have demonstrated excellence in the PMI field by meeting standard requirements established by leading project management practitioners.
- Earning the latest PMI certifications proves your up-to-date awareness of changing processes, terminology, and best practices in the PM field.
Market Demand for PMI Description
The demand for PMI certification has never witnessed the ground ever since its inception. The market demand for PMI certification has gone in only one direction in the last 18 years which is- Up! The PMI graduate’s numbers have not declined! Furthermore, the Agile market is swaying the PMI certification the other way. However, so far, the demand for jobs requiring PMI certification remains steady or on the upswing, thereby resulting in high demand for PMI professionals. No to mention, 2020 will see an upsurge in project management and are expected to grow closer to 15.7 million globally.
Your one stop destination for all the PMI exam practice test. Pass your Associate in Project Management (CAPM) with our 2000+ practice test questions.
Everything you must know before appearing for the official PMI-ACP exam. 300+ practice tests questions to prepare from with detailed explanations.
The best way to test your knowledge is to take a pre-assessment test, Take this pre-assessment test on PMI-RMP to prepare for the assessment exam.
PMI-RMP CertificationPMI-RMP certification acknowledges the individual’s unique expertise on the project team while demo...
Practice 331 Questions on Project Management Scheduling and increase your chances of clearing the PMI-SP Exam. Unique questions with detailed answer explanations.
4 new practice sets launched on PMI-PFMP exam, these test questions are based on the latest exam syllabus.
All what you need to pass the PMI-PgMP Exam, 5 sets of questions based on the latest syllabus. Unique questions guaranteed in every set.
Pass the PMI-PMP exam in your first attempt with these practice tests. 1300 Unique questions based on the latest syllabus with detailed explanations.