The IT industry is the fastest-growing sector for the past few decades. In this world of modernization and urbanization, there is an utmost need for IT Professionals. These professionals play a vital role in maintaining the hardware and software and improving the IT systems in a more advanced way. Moreover, they provide the organizations with useful information to support and improve the activities.
Table of Content
The IT Support course cover topics including -
- Electronics basics
- Computer Basics
- Introducing Hardware
- Chassis Or Cabinet
- Storage Devices
- Display Devices
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Peripherals Devices
- Operating System
- Networking Basics
IT Support FAQs
hat is the roles and responsibilities of a IT Support professional?
Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a certified IT Support Professional are as follow:
• To begin with, installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and its networks
• Responding in a systematic manner to service issues and requests
• Provide technical support across the company
• Repairing and replacing equipment as per requirement
• Training more junior employees
• Maintaining databases and ensuring system security.
• Keeping an eye on technological advancements and trends in IT support
ho is a certified IT Support Professional?
IT Support professionals play a vital role in maintaining the hardware and software and improving the IT systems in a more advanced way. Moreover, they provide the organizations with useful information to support and improve the activities.
What are the career opportunities after earning the certification in IT Support?
With the increase in demand for IT Professionals, more companies are hiring certified candidates in various industries like in:
• Banks, schools, corporate, travel, hotel management and tourism.
• Major recruiters include Tata Consultancy Services Ltd, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, Satyam, HCL, IBM services.
What is the course outline for this exam?
The IT Support exam cover topics including -
• Electronics basics
• Computer Basics
• Introducing Hardware
• Chassis Or Cabinet
• Storage Devices
• Display Devices
• Keyboard & Mouse
• Peripherals Devices