IIBF AML-KYC Exam
IIBF AML-KYC Exam
IIBF AML-KYC Exam
IIBF AML-KYC Exam aims to provide a comprehensive coverage of the various guidelines / standards / guidance notes issued by RBI / IBA / International bodies. The primary objectives of the Anti-money laundering and know your customer (AML-KYC) Exam is to provide advanced knowledge and understanding in AML / KYC standards and to develop the professional competence of employees of banks and financial institutions.
Who should take IIBF AML-KYC Exam?
candidates taking Anti-money laundering specialists exam are required to investigate potential money laundering risks in banks and financial institutions. Candidates are required to ensure the efficient identification, monitoring and documentation of suspicious transactions. Such that they report all questionable financial activities to internal compliance directors and external regulatory bodies.
IIBF AML-KYC Practice Exam covers the following topics -
Anti Money Laundering
- Money Laundering - Origin and Definition
- Techniques Impact on Banks
- Structuring; Integration
- Preventive Legislation
- International Co-operation
- UK; USA; India - Basel Committee
- PMLA Objectives - RBI Guidelines
- System Adequacy to Combat Money Laundering - Anti-terrorism finance
- Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) - IBA Working Group - Software for
- Money Laundering and Correspondent Banking - Exchange Companies - Foreign Branches
Know Your Customer
- Customer Profile - KYC Policies - Countries Deficient in KYC Policies
- Initiatives by the RBI - Organised Financial Crimes Customer
- Definition under the KYC Principles - Transaction Profile
- Organisational Structure - Important KYC framework in RBI prescriptions - Operating Guidelines.
- Introduction of new accounts - Guidelines for Opening Accounts of Companies, Trusts, Firms, Intermediaries etc.
- Intermediaries - Trust / Nominee or Fiduciary Accounts - Accounts of Politically
- Exposed Persons (PEPs) Residing Outside India, Accounts of ‘non-face-to-face’
- Customers - Qualitative data - Joint accounts
- Minor accounts - KYC for existing accounts - KYC for low income group customers
Validate your skills and pass IIBF AML-KYC Exam with hundreds of real time practice exam and test pass guarantee. Try IIBF AML-KYC Exam Free Practice Test now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name IIBF Anti Money laundering and Know Your Customer||Exam Code AML-KYC |
|Exam Duration 120 minutes||Exam Format Multiple Choice Questions|
|Exam Type Online and Proctored Exam||Number of Questions 120 Questions|
|Eligibility/Pre-Requisite As suggested*||Exam Fee Rs. 1000/- (For Members) and Rs. 1500/- (For Non-Members)|
|Exam Language English||Pass Score 60/100|
Eligibility Criterion for IIF AML-KYC Exam
Candidate should be Members and Non-Members of the Institute or candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent.
IIBF AML-KYC Exam FAQs
What is IIBF AML-KYC Exam?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
How many questions will be there in the exam?
Who should take the exam?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
What variety of questions appears on the exam?
What is the fee structure for the exam?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
What is the application procedure for the exam?
What are the main topics covered in the exam?
Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Do TestprepTraining provide practice set questions for IIBF Debt Recovery Agent (DRA) Exam?
What is passing criteria for the exam?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
How the exam scores are calculated?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.