IIBF AML-KYC Practice Exam
IIBF AML-KYC Practice Exam
Compliance with ‘Know Your Customer’ guidelines and ‘Anti-Money Laundering’ standards has become essential for healthy financial relationships both by the banks / financial institutions in India. IIBF AML-KYC Exam aims to provide comprehensive coverage of the various guidelines/standards / guidance notes issued by RBI / IBA / International bodies. The primary objectives of the Anti-money laundering and know your customer (AML-KYC) Exam is to provide advanced knowledge and understanding in AML / KYC standards and to develop the professional competence of employees of banks and financial institutions.
Eligibility Criterion for IIF AML-KYC Exam
- Candidate should be Members and Non-Members of the Institute
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard examination in any discipline or its equivalent.
- Exam Name: Anti-Money Laundering & Know Your Customer
- Exam Language: English
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Total Questions: 120 Questions
- Total Marks: 100
- Passing Score: 60/100 (No negative marking)
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Mode: Online Only
- Exam Fees: First Attempt and any further attempts charged (For Members: Rs. 1000/- and For Non-members: Rs. 1500/-)
IIBF AML-KYC Practice Exam covers the following topics -
Anti Money Laundering
- Money Laundering - Origin and Definition
- Techniques Impact on Banks
- Structuring; Integration
- Preventive Legislation
- International Co-operation
- UK; USA; India - Basel Committee
- PMLA Objectives - RBI Guidelines
- System Adequacy to Combat Money Laundering - Anti-terrorism finance
- Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) - IBA Working Group - Software for
- Money Laundering and Correspondent Banking - Exchange Companies - Foreign Branches
Know Your Customer
- Customer Profile - KYC Policies - Countries Deficient in KYC Policies
- Initiatives by the RBI - Organised Financial Crimes Customer
- Definition under the KYC Principles - Transaction Profile
- Organisational Structure - Important KYC framework in RBI prescriptions - Operating Guidelines.
- Introduction of new accounts - Guidelines for Opening Accounts of Companies, Trusts, Firms, Intermediaries etc.
- Intermediaries - Trust / Nominee or Fiduciary Accounts - Accounts of Politically
- Exposed Persons (PEPs) Residing Outside India, Accounts of ‘non-face-to-face’
- Customers - Qualitative data - Joint accounts
- Minor accounts - KYC for existing accounts - KYC for low income group customers
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference