Google Professional Cloud Architect (GCP) Practice Exam
Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
About Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
This exam objectively measures an individual’s ability to demonstrate the critical job skills for the role. To earn this certification you must pass the Professional Cloud Architect exam. The format is multiple choice and multiple select. The exam has no prerequisites. This exam must be taken in-person at one of our testing center locations. The certification helps to demonstrate your knowledge of designing, developing, and managing secure, robust, and dynamic solutions on GCP with the Google Cloud Professional Cloud Architect certification.
- Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- Exam Duration: 120 Minutes
- Exam Type: Multiple Choice Examination
- Passing Score: No Scoring Criteria
- Exam Fee: $200
- Eligibility/Pre-Requisite: None
- Validity: 2 Years
- Exam Languages: English and Japanese
A Professional Cloud Architect enables organizations to leverage Google Cloud technologies. With a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud Platform, this individual can design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect exam assesses your ability to -
- Check Design and plan a cloud solution architecture
- Check Manage and provision the cloud solution infrastructure
- Check Design for security and compliance
- Check Analyze and optimize technical and business processes
- Check Manage implementations of cloud architecture
- Check Ensure solution and operations reliability
Section 1: Designing and planning a cloud solution architecture
1.1 Designing a solution infrastructure that meets business requirements. Considerations
1.2 Designing a solution infrastructure that meets technical requirements. Considerations include:
1.3 Designing network, storage, and compute resources. Considerations include:
1.4 Creating a migration plan (i.e., documents and architectural diagrams). Considerations include:
1.5 Envisioning future solution improvements. Considerations include:
Section 2: Managing and provisioning solution Infrastructure
2.1 Configuring network topologies. Considerations include:
2.2 Configuring individual storage systems. Considerations include:
2.3 Configuring compute systems. Considerations include:
Section 3: Designing for security and compliance
3.1 Designing for security. Considerations include:
3.2 Designing for legal compliance. Considerations include:
Section 4: Analyzing and optimizing technical and business processes
4.1 Analyzing and defining technical processes. Considerations include:
4.2 Analyzing and defining business processes. Considerations include:
4.3 Developing procedures to test resilience of solution in production (e.g., DiRT and Simian Army)
Section 5: Managing implementation
5.1 Advising development/operation team(s) to ensure successful deployment of the solution. Considerations include:
5.2 Interacting with Google Cloud using GCP SDK (gcloud, gsutil and bq). Considerations include:
Section 6: Ensuring solution and operations reliability
6.1 Monitoring/Logging/Alerting solution
6.2 Deployment and release management
6.3 Supporting operational troubleshooting
6.4 Evaluating quality control measures
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference