AWS Developer Associate (DVA-C02)
AWS Developer Associate (DVA-C02)
AWS Certified Developer - Associate (DVA-C02)
The AWS Developer Associate (DVA-C02) exam is suitable for candidates responsible to perform developer role. The AWS Developer Associate evaluates your skills and knowledge to demonstrate expertise in developing, testing, deploying, and debugging AWS cloud-based applications.
The AWS Developer Associate exam examines the candidate’s ability to perform the following tasks -
- Develop and optimize applications on AWS
- Package and deploy by using continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) workflows
- Secure application code and data
- Identify and resolve application issues
AWS Certified Developer Associate (DVA-C02) Course Outline
The AWS Developer Associate (DVA-C02) Exam evaluates skills of he candidates based on given topics -
- Module 1: Explain the Development with AWS Services (32%)
- Module 2: Understanding the concept and application - Security (26%)
- Module 3: Understanding Deployment (24%)
- Module 4: Explain Troubleshooting and Optimization (18%)
Enroll now to get access to real-time AWS Developer Associate practice tests and video lectures with expert guidance. Try Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name AWS Certified Developer Associate
|Exam Code DVA-C02
|Exam Duration 130 Minutes
|Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions
|Exam Type Associate
|Number of Questions 65 questions
|Passing Score 70-75%
|Exam Status Live
Exam Language English, French (France), German, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese
and Spanish (Latin America).
|Validity 3 years
AWS Developer Associate (DVA-C02) FAQs
What are the various domains to focus in AWS Certified Developer exam?
The AWS Certified Developer Associate exam covers the given topics -
- Module 1: Understand the concept of Deployment (22%)
- Module 2: Understand the concept of Security (26%)
- Module 3: Understand the concept of Development with AWS Services (30%)
- Module 4: Understand the concept of Refactoring (10%)
- Module 5: Understand the concept of Monitoring and Troubleshooting (12%)
Can you give me some tips for passing the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam?
- Get hands-on experience using AWS services
- Study AWS whitepapers · Take mock exams
- Read the questions very carefully
- Focus on AWS Serverless services.
How do I pass AWS Certified Developer exam?
Learn to perform a solutions architect role and have one or more years of hands-on experience designing available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable distributed systems on AWS.
Are there any mandatory training or exam requirements to take the AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam
No, there is no requirement to take any test preparation classes. However, for a deeper grasp of the AWS platform, AWS recommends specific training programmes.
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Developing on AWS
- Advanced Developing on AWS
Is there anyPrerequisites for AWS Certified Developer Associate exam?
What is the prerequisite for taking Amazon Web Services Certification?
Is the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam difficult to pass?
AWS certifications are difficult to crack. You need to have exposure (hands-on experience) to AWS of at least 2–3 years as well as development-related experience. The questions asked are not easy and will test your concepts till the end.
How long do AWS Certifications are valid?
Is AWS easy to learn?
Do you provide online course for AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam?
Gain the hands-on learning experience to become a qualified AWS Developer working in real-world AWS work environments. Prepare with -
- Learn with 15 hrs+ videos with all the topics covered
- Scenarios based Lab-Exercises
- Latest Updated content
- Access to this for a lifetime.
How do I prepare for AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam?
AWS Certified Developer Associate exam is challenging and requires effort to prepare and pass the exam. There are few things that will help you when you start preparing for the exam,
- The first step is to search for online classes which will help you in covering all the essential topics of AWS Certified Developer Associate.
- Starting to do as many practice questions as possible which will help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Go through the exam pattern and create a blueprint, topic-wise. This will make it easy for you to learn things without creating a mess.
- This certification is going to be challenging to apply for AWS exam discussion and make yourself updated with every news about the exam.
What is the passing score for AWS Certified Developer Associate?
Is AWS Certification in demand?
- Cloud Computing is in high demand among companies and AWS cloud has become the leading cloud service provider. And being the top cloud service provider many organizations are hiring AWS Professionals, which has created a demand for AWS certifications.
- Due to the huge demand for AWS, individuals are applying for AWS certification. Getting Certified in AWS will enhance your Cloud platforms skills and will help you get hired in a good company.
- Many companies including BMW Group, Netflix are running on AWS because the business world is trying to reach the huge crowd using the cloud medium which will provide more space for their work.
- AWS provide various levels of certification which starts from the beginner level and ends at a professional level. Being certified as AWS Professional will open doors for new opportunities to get a secured future.
Is AWS similar to Azure?
- Amazon Web Service (AWS) is considered as a cloud service which is introduced by Amazon and Azure is a cloud service by Microsoft. Both the cloud service help business to grow by providing services in various domains like network, storage and compute.
- AWS includes a simple storage service which is considered as the longest-running and Azure uses storage block bob as a storage service.
- AWS is good for Iaas or a large range of services and for Paas or window integration Azure provides a good service.
How much time will you get during AWS Certified Developer Associate?
Is an AWS certification worth it?
AWS certification will help individuals to understand the key tools and concepts of AWS.
- It will help you enhance your knowledge in cloud platform services.
- There are various levels in AWS Certifications starting from beginner to associate level which will make you capable to get a good and secure job in the market.
- Being certified as an AWS professional will open more doors for you so you do not need to stick to the same role. There are many other opportunities for which you can apply.
- This certification requires commitment and hard work. If you are focused on AWS then there is nothing that can stop you to become Professional.
What is AWS Certified Developer Associate certification?
Does AWS require any programming skills?
What are the most commonly asked questions for WS Certified Developer Associate Exam?
What does an AWS Certified Developer Associate do?
- AWS Certified Developer Associate has a deep knowledge of how to develop, deploy and debug cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Writing code for serverless applications and understanding the application lifecycle management.
- Understanding the native cloud-based application to write code.
- Interacting and using AWS services.
As a beginner, should I go for AWS Certified Developer Associate certification?
How many questions will there be on the exam?
How can we verify an individual’s certification status?
In order to verify a certificate, candidates can use
- The validation number on the bottom right of their certificate can be verified on the website .
- It can also be verified by clicking an individual’s shared digital badge, which includes a link to help verify certification status.
How to prepare for AWS Developer Associate Interview?
With a focus on professional knowledge in the technical field to build proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
Start preparing with AWS Developer Associate Interview Questions and Answers.
What is the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam format?
Get all exam details with AWS Certified Developer Associate exam format
- Exam Duration 130 Minutes
- Exam Type Architect Associate
- Number of Questions 60-70 Questions
- Passing Score 70-75%
- Exam Language English, Japanese, Korean and Simplified Chinese
- Validity 3 years
What happens if a candidate fails the AWS certification?
When will I get my result?
Right after completing your exam, a pass or fail notification will be shown on the testing screen. Also, candidates will be sent an email confirming their exam completion. AWS will present a detailed exam result within five business days of completing your exam. This exam detail will appear on your AWS Certification Account of yours, under Previous Exams.
What is the retake policy?
If you don’t pass the test the first time, you’ll have to wait 14 days before you can repeat it. There is no limit to how many times you may take the test until you pass it. However, you must pay the entire registration cost for each re-attempt. Additionally, test takers for the Beta exam will only have one attempt.
Is there any reliable course available for the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam?
Prepare with AWS Certified Developer Associate training with 23 hours + Learning Videos for all Course Objectives and 13 Scenarios based Lab-Sessions
- Architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
- Using architectural design principles define a solution based on customer requirements.
- Prepare implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization throughout the life cycle of the project
Can you brief the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam?
Of course, the AWS Certified Developer Associate (DVA-C02) exam demonstrates the candidate’s expertise in core AWS services, their uses, and basic AWS architecture’s best practices. Refer to the below-mentioned online tutorial!
How do I prepare with AWS Certified Developer Associate Cheat Sheet?
AWS Certified Developer Associate cheat sheet offers a quick summary of the exam and its resources and AWD Documentation. This cheat sheet is easy to analyze and really helpful in your last-minute revisions.
How long does it take to prepare for AWS Certified Developer Associate exam?
- AWS Certified Developer Associate exam requires over 1 year of experience in maintaining AWS applications.
- It requires good knowledge and skills in at least one high-level programming language.
- To get prepared for AWS Certified Developer Associate exam it will take 2-3 months to get proficient in using AWS services like SDKs and APIs to write applications.
Can we get a list of AWS Certified individuals?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
How can a candidate register to take an AWS Certification exam?
To register for an exam, the candidate needs to
- Sign in to aws.training
- Click “Certification” in the top navigation.
- click “AWS Certification Account”
- Click on “Schedule New Exam."