AWS Certified Developer Associate Practice Exam
AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification
About AWS Certified Developer Associate Certification
AWS Certified Developer-Associate Examination (DVA-001) is intended for individuals who perform a Developer job role. The certification exam validates an candidates ability to demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices and also showcase their proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS. The AWS Certified Developer – Associate Certification exam helps to verify the technical expertise of the candidate in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform.
Recommended Knowledge for AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification
- More than 1 year of hands-on experience developing and maintaining an AWS based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write applications
- Ability to identify key features of AWS services
- Understanding of the AWS shared responsibility model
- Understanding of application lifecycle management
- Ability to use a CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Ability to use or interact with AWS services
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native applications to write code
- Ability to write code using AWS security best practices (e.g., not using secret and access keys in the code, instead using IAM roles)
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on AWS
- Proficiency writing code for serverless applications
- Understanding of the use of containers in the development process
Course Structure for AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification
Domain 1: Deployment (22%)
1.1 Deploy written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns.
1.2 Deploy applications using Elastic Beanstalk.
1.3 Prepare the application deployment package to be deployed to AWS.
1.4 Deploy serverless applications.
Domain 2: Security (26%)
2.1 Make authenticated calls to AWS services.
2.2 Implement encryption using AWS services.
2.3 Implement application authentication and authorization.
Domain 3: Development with AWS Services (30%)
3.1 Write code for serverless applications.
3.2 Translate functional requirements into application design.
3.3 Implement application design into application code.
3.4 Write code that interacts with AWS services by using APIs, SDKs, and AWS CLI.
Domain 4: Refactoring (10%)
4.1 Optimize application to best use AWS services and features.
4.2 Migrate existing application code to run on AWS.
Domain 5: Monitoring and Troubleshooting (12%)
5.1 Write code that can be monitored.
5.2 Perform root cause analysis on faults found in testing or production.
Eligibility Criterion for AWS Certified Developer - Associate Certification Exam
There are no prerequisites for taking the Developer-Associate examination
FAQs on AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty [ANS-C00] Certification
1. What is the prerequisite for taking Amazon Web Services Certification?
No, there is no prerequisite for the Exam, Candidate can directly appear for the certification exam.
2. Are there any pre-requisites for taking Professional or Specialty exams?
In October 2018, Amazon has removed the pre-requisites to give candidates more flexibility. Candidates are no longer required to have an Associate certification before pursuing Professional certification, also there is no requirement to have Cloud Practitioner or Associate certification before pursuing Specialty certification. Yet it is suggested to pursue the recommended learning paths as they advance and validate their skills.
3. What are the benefits offered to AWS Certified individuals?
Apart from validating technical skills, AWS Certification gives tangible benefits to help showcase achievements for further advancement and gain AWS expertise.
4. Can we get a list of AWS Certified individuals?
5. How can we verify an individual’s certification status?
In order to verify a certificate, you can use the validation number on the bottom right of their certificate that can be verified on the website . The certification can also be verified by clicking an individual’s shared digital badge, which includes a link to help verify certification status.
6. What are the options to reschedule the exam if someone is not able to scheduled appointment?
If you miss your scheduled exam appointment, you will forfeit the exam fee and are not eligible for a refund. You will not be able to register again for the exam until 24 hours after your missed exam time. Missing the exam does not result in a “fail” status.
Yes canceling or rescheduling s possible within 48 hours of the exam time with a fees of 60 USD. Note you will not be able to reschedule or cancel an exam within 24 hours of exam time. Also with more than 48 hours’ notice, there are no fees to cancel or reschedule your exam.
7. When do we get the exam results?
In general scenario, Beta exam results are available in 90 days (13 weeks) or less from the close of the beta exam. An email notification for will be sent for exam results once the results are available in the AWS Certification Account.
The updated exams use a scale-scoring method through which candidate will receive email confirmation for exam completion. The detailed exam results are made available within 5 business days of completing the exam on your AWS Certification Account under Previous Exams. But for exams using the original percentage scoring method, candidates are sent email after completing the exam, that includes detailed exam results.
*Note - On completing your exam, the testing screen displays pass or fail notification.
8. What kind of services and features are covered in an exam?
AWS Certification does not have a list of all services or features covered in a given certification exam. But the exam guide for each exam lists the current topic covered and course objectives
9. What is the exam retake policy?
candidates who are unable to clear the exam must wait for 14 days before they are eligible to retake the exam. Note, there is no limit on the number of exam attempts till the candidate finally passes the exam. But for each exam attempt, full registration price has to be paid. Beta exam test takers are eligible for one attempt only.
10. Where can we attend the AWS Certification exam?
Amazon continually add new testing centers in the US and internationally. Contact PSI to request a testing center near you.
List of available testing centers in area with available dates and times during the exam scheduling process are shared. Candidate can view a full set of test centers, sign in to aws.training and click "Certification" in the top navigation and Next, click “AWS Certification Account,” followed by “Schedule and Manage Exams.” Enter the city or ZIP Code to see a list of available test centers near you.
11. How can a candidate register to take an AWS Certification exam?
To register for an exam, candidate needs to sign in to aws.training and click “Certification” in the top navigation. Next, click “AWS Certification Account” followed by “Schedule New Exam."
12. How can we choose the right AWS Certification exam?
Go to aws.amazon.com/training to find the role-based learning path right for the candidate.
13.How can we purchase the exam voucher?
We do not provide exam voucher for the certification exam. The exam voucher has to be directly purchased from Amazon. Cost of AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Certification exam is $300; which is the same across countries.
14. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the AWS Certification Exam cost.
15. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
16. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes testprep training offers free practice tests for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty which can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
17. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
18. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.
19. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be access for the lifetime.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.