AWS Database Specialty
AWS Database Specialty
AWS Certified Database Specialty (DBS-C01)
AWS Database Specialty certification exam assesses the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of databases, including the concepts of designing, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting. However, the exam is best for individuals in the database-focused role. Further, this exam validates the candidate’s ability in planning and maintain the optimal AWS database solution for improving performance, lowering costs, and enabling innovation.
Candidates applying for this exam must have at least 5 years of experience with database technologies. And, at least 2 years of applied experience in working on AWS including experience and skills in working with on-premises and AWS-Cloud-based relational and non-relational databases.
The AWS Database Specialty exam covers updated exam topics -
- Module 1: Understanding Workload-Specific Database Design (26%)
- Module 2: Understanding Deployment and Migration (20%)
- Module 3: Understanding Management and Operations (18%)
- Module 4: Understanding Monitoring and Troubleshooting (18%)
- Module 5: Understanding Database Security (18%)
Boost your learning and enrich your profile to pass AWS Certified Database Specialty exam with hundreds of practice-exam and expert guidance. Try Free Practice Test Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name AWS Certified Database Specialty||Exam Code DBS-C01|
|Exam Duration 180 mins||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Exam Type Cloud Computing||Number of Questions 65 Questions|
|Validity 3 years||Exam Fee $300 USD|
|Exam Language English, Japanese, Korean & Simplified Chinese||Pass Score minimum 750 (on a scale of 100-1000)|
AWS Database Specialty FAQs
What is AWS Database Specialty certification?
AWS Database Specialty certification is suitable for candidates who perform a database-focused role with having understanding of databases, including
- Concepts of design, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting.
- Measures your ability to recommend, design, and maintain the optimal AWS database solution to improve performance, reduce costs, and enable innovation.
What is AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam?
The AWS Certified Database Specialty exam is a perfect match for IT professionals who are indulged in database-focused roles. The AWS Certified Database Specialty exam accesses the abilities of candidates for a comprehensive understanding of databases.
What is the examination cost for the AWS Certified Database Specialty?
The examination cost is 300 USD (Practice exam: 40 USD).
Is AWS Certified Database Specialty Cheat Sheet helpful?
- Learn about design, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting.
- Learn to design, and maintain the optimal AWS database solution to improve performance, reduce costs, and enable innovation.
Who should take the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
- The brand-new addition among AWS Specialty certifications, i.e., Database Specialty, is ideal for IT professionals related to database-focused roles.
- Candidates applying for the exam must understand and differentiate the key features of AWS database services.
- They should know how to analyze needs and requirements to recommend and design appropriate database solutions using AWS services.
When do AWS Certification expires?
In how many languages we can give AWS Database Specialty exam?
Which abilities are validated in AWS Database Specialty Certification?
- For this exam, you must have the ability to understand and differentiate the key features of AWS database services.
- Candidates should understand how to analyze needs and requirements to recommend and design appropriate database solutions using AWS services.
Can we reschedule AWS exam?
What is the passing score for AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
What happens if a candidates fails in AWS certification?
How much does AWS Certified Database Specialty exam cost?
What are the prerequisite for AWS Database Specialty certification?
- For this exam, it is required to have at least 5 years of experience with database technologies.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working on AWS including experience
- Expertise in working with on-premises and AWS-Cloud-based relational and non-relational databases.
What are the domains used in AWS Certified Database Specialty exam for preparation?
The AWS Database Specialty exam covers the given topics -
- Module 1: Workload-Specific Database Design 26%
- Module 2: Deployment and Migration 20%
- Module 3: Management and Operations 18%
- Module 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting 18%
- Module 5: Database Security 18%
What is the Amazon RDS?
What is the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
The AWS Certified Database – Specialty (DBS-C01) examination is intended for individuals who perform in a database-focused role. This exam validates an examinee’s comprehensive understanding of databases, including the concepts of design, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting.
How much time will you get during AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
How much time will be given to the candidate to complete the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
The candidate will be given 180 minutes to complete the exam.
What is the examination code for the AWS Certified Database Specialty?
The examination code for the AWS Certified Database Specialty is DBS-C01
In which languages the exam is available?
The AWS Certified Database Specialty exam is available in several languages such as English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
What are the objectives of the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
The objectives of the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam is:
Domain 1: Workload-Specific Database Design 26%
Domain 2: Deployment and Migration 20%
Domain 3: Management and Operations 18%
Domain 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting 18%
Domain 5: Database Security 18%
When will I get the result of my exam?
Upon completing the exam, the candidate will receive a pass or fail notification on the testing screen.
How many questions are there in the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
There are a total of 65 questions in the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam.
What is the validity of the AWS Database Specialty certification?
AWS Database Specialty certification comes with the validity of three years from the date certified.
Is there any recommended prerequisite for the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
No, there is no prerequisite for the exam. However, the recommended AWS knowledge for this certification is-
- At least 5 years of experience with common database technologies
- A minimum of` 2 years of hands-on experience working on AWS
- Experience of working with AWS-based and on-premises NoSQL and relational databases
What are the passing marks for the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
The passing mark for the AWS Certified Database Specialty exam is 75%.
How frequently are exams updated?
AWS Certifications are designed to validate experience and knowledge of current AWS technology and best practices. Domains and objectives for each certification are carefully created by AWS subject matter experts. Once certification is available, exams are refreshed on an ongoing basis. AWS subject matter experts will update domains and objectives as needed to reflect new AWS technology or best practices. The frequency varies by exam.
How difficult is the AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam?
Earning an industry-recognized AWS certification validates the candidate’s knowledge of the breadth of AWS database services and stimulates the performance of database technology to drive the organization’s business transformation.
How do I register for the AWS exam?
To register an exam with AWS, the candidate must visit the official website of the AWS certification. Also, the candidate can schedule the exam with Pearson VUE.
How can I prepare with the AWS Certified Database- Specialty study guide?
Prepare with AWS Database Specialty Study Guide covers with Online Tutorial and detailed documentation covering exam framework -
- Understanding Workload-Specific Database Design
- Learning the Deployment and Migration
- Understanding Management and Operations
- Understand Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Overview of Database Security
How can I reschedule my exam if I cannot present at the scheduled time?
Yes. The candidate can cancel or reschedule their exam up to 24 hours before scheduled appointment without additional fees. To reschedule or cancel the exam, go to AWS Certification Account and click the Manage PSI Exams or Manage Pearson VUE exams button. If you are scheduled with PSI, click the “View Details” button on the scheduled exam you wish to manage. If you scheduled with Pearson VUE, you can select the scheduled exam you wish to manage from the Upcoming Appointments menu. Once you reach the 24-hour window before your scheduled appointment, you will not be able to cancel or reschedule your exam. If you miss your scheduled exam appointment, you will forfeit the exam fee and are not eligible for a refund. You will not be able to register again for the exam until 24 hours after your missed exam time. Missing the exam does not result in a “fail” status.
What are the AWS certifications digital badge?
AWS Certification provides digital badges as a benefit of earning an AWS Certification to showcase certification status. They provide digital badges via Credly’s Acclaim platform to offer flexible options for recognition and verification. The candidate can take advantage of one-click badge sharing on social media news feeds, tools for embedding verifiable badges on websites or email signatures, and an optional public profile with all earned AWS Certification badges.
Where is the AWS training accessible?
Training is available around the globe across multiple time zones, with classes delivered by either AWS or our AWS Partner Network Training Partners. The candidate can search for AWS Training classes at AWS Learning Library.
What are the requirements for the Professional or Specialty exams?
In October 2018, AWS removed prerequisites to give candidates more flexibility. Candidates are no longer required to have an Associate certification before pursuing Professional certification, and they are no longer required to have Cloud Practitioner or Associate certification before pursuing Specialty certification.
How do I create an AWS training account?
- Go to https://www.aws.training
- Select Sign In on the top right corner
- Create a new account or sign in using an existing Amazon account. This includes credentials for your Amazon retail account or any account that uses the Login and Pay with Amazon widget (such as Woot or Zappos)
- Complete your account profile if you are signing in for the first time
How to prepare for the AWS Data Analytics Specialty Interview?
Getting an industry-approved credential from AWS proves your expertise in AWS data lakes and analytics assistance. It establishes credibility and trust by highlighting your capability to design, build, guard, and manage analytics solutions on AWS that are effective, cost-effective, and reliable.
AWS Data Analytics Specialty Interview Questions and Answers
Are taxes included in the examination fee?
For countries that have implemented a Value Added Tax (VAT), candidates will be charged the applicable rate as determined by their country.
How can I pay for the exam?
AWS test delivery vendors accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and JCB cards for payment.
What is the retake policy?
Test takers who do not pass an exam must wait 14 days before they are eligible to retake the exam. There is no limit on exam attempts until the test taker has passed. For each exam attempt, the full registration price must be paid. Beta exam test takers are eligible for one attempt only.
What is the AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam Format?
The AWS Certified Database Specialty exam comprises 65 questions that need to be completed within a time span of 180 minutes. There are different types of questions present during the exam including case studies, short answers, multiple-choice, mark review, etc
From where do I start the preparation for the AWS Certified Database- Specialty exam?
- Take a tour to the Official Site
- Look at the Exam BluePrint
- Refer to the course outline
- Evaluate yourself with Practice Test
Prepare for AWS Certified Database- Specialty exam (DBS-C01)
Are practice set questions accessible even after the course is over?
Do you offer any discount if there is bulk purchase?
Do Testprep training provide practice set questions for AWS Certified Database Specialty exam?
How exam guidance will be provided at TestprepTraining?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.