AWS Certified Database Specialty Practice Exam
About AWS Certified Database - Specialty Practice Exam
About AWS Certified Database - Specialty
AWS Database Specialty certification is intended for candidates who perform a database-focused role. This exam validates an examinee’s comprehensive understanding of databases, including the concepts of design, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting. It will measure your ability to recommend, design, and maintain the optimal AWS database solution to improve performance, reduce costs, and enable innovation.
Who should take the exam?
- Candidates applying for the exam must understand and differentiate the key features of AWS database services.
- They should know how to analyze needs and requirements to recommend and design appropriate database solutions using AWS services
Prerequisite for the Exam
- Candidates applying for the exam must have at least 5 years of experience with database technologies.
- Also they must have at least 2 years of hands-on experience working on AWS.
- In addition, having experience and expertise working with on-premises and AWS-Cloud-based relational and non-relational databases can be an advantage.
Course Outline for AWS Database Specialty Exam
AWS Certified Database Specialty covers the following topics -
Domain 1: Workload-Specific Database Design
1.1 Select appropriate database services for specific types of data and workloads
1.2 Determine strategies for disaster recovery and high availability
1.3 Design database solutions for performance, compliance, and scalability
1.4 Compare the costs of database solutions
Domain 2: Deployment and Migration
2.1 Automate database solution deployments
2.2 Determine data preparation and migration strategies
2.3 Execute and validate data migration
Domain 3: Management and Operations
3.1 Determine maintenance tasks and processes
3.2 Determine backup and restore strategies
3.3 Manage the operational environment of a database solution
Domain 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting
4.1 Determine monitoring and alerting strategies
4.2 Troubleshoot and resolve common database issues
4.3 Optimize database performance
Domain 5: Database Security
5.1 Encrypt data at rest and in transit
5.2 Evaluate auditing solutions
5.3 Determine access control and authentication mechanisms
5.4 Recognize potential security vulnerabilities within database solutions
- Exam Name: AWS Certified Database Specialty
- Exam Code: DBS-C01
- Number of Questions: 65 Questions
- Length of Time: 180 Minutes
- Registration Fee: $300
- Passing Score: Scoring from 100-1000, with a minimum passing score of 750
- Exam Language English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.