AWS Certified Database Specialty Practice Exam
About AWS Certified Database - Specialty Practice Exam
About AWS Certified Database Specialty Exam
AWS Database Specialty certification exam assesses the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of databases, including the concepts of designing, migration, deployment, access, maintenance, automation, monitoring, security, and troubleshooting. Further, this exam validates the candidate’s ability in planning and maintain the optimal AWS database solution for improving performance, lowering costs, and enabling innovation.
Who should take the exam?
The AWS Database Specialty exam is best suited for individuals in the database-focused role. Also, the exam will benefit professionals with experience and expertise working with on-premises and AWS Cloud-based relational and non-relational databases.
- Candidates develop an understanding and abilities in differentiating the key features of AWS database services.
- Candidates should have the knowledge of the analyzing requirements to recommend and design suitable database solutions using AWS services
Prerequisite for the Exam
- Candidates applying for this exam must have at least 5 years of experience with database technologies.
- And, at least 2 years of applied experience in working on AWS including experience and skills in working with on-premises and AWS-Cloud-based relational and non-relational databases.
AWS Database Specialty Course Outline
The AWS Certified Database Specialty exam assess the skills of a candidate on given topics -
Module 1: Workload-Specific Database Design (26%)
- Selecting suitable database services for specific types of data and workloads
- Determining strategies for disaster recovery and high availability
- Designing database solutions for performance, compliance, and scalability
- Comparing the costs of database solutions
Module 2: Deployment and Migration (20%)
- Automating database solution deployments
- Determining data preparation and migration strategies
- Executing and validating data migration
Module 3: Management and Operations (18%)
- Determining maintenance tasks and processes
- Determining backup and restore strategies
- Managing the operational environment of a database solution
Module 4: Monitoring and Troubleshooting (18%)
- Determining monitoring and alerting strategies
- Troubleshooting and resolving common database issues
- Optimizing database performance
Module 5: Database Security (18%)
- Encrypting data at rest and in transit
- Evaluating auditing solutions
- Determining access control and authentication mechanisms
- Recognizing potential security vulnerabilities within database solutions
- Exam Name: AWS Certified Database Specialty
- Exam Code: DBS-C01
- Number of Questions: 65 Questions
- Length of Time: 180 Minutes
- Registration Fee: $300
- Passing Score: Scoring from 100-1000, with a minimum passing score of 750
- Exam Language English, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.