What is AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty certification?
AWS Advanced Networking Specialty Certification is designed for candidates who are into high level networking tasks. This certification will enhance your knowledge and skills to implement and design hybrid IT network architecture in AWS. This requires you to manage networks architecture and automate networking tasks.
How long do AWS Certifications are valid?
AWS Certifications are valid for 3 years and after that you need to update your certification.
Is an AWS certification worth it?
AWS comes under top leading cloud services provider all over the world. AWS certification provides individuals training to understand the key tools and concepts of AWS. Being certified in Amazon Web Services will be beneficial in many ways such as,
1. It will help you advance your skills in cloud platform services.
2. There are various levels in AWS Certifications starting from beginner to associate level which will make you capable to get a good and secure job in the market.
3. On becoming certified AWS professional many doors will open for you so you do not need to stick on the same role. There are many other opportunities for which you can apply. This certification requires hard work. If you are focused about AWS then there is nothing than can stop you to become Professional.
How do I prepare for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty Exam?
AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam is for those who are into complex networking for designing and implementing the hybrid IT network architecture at a high scale. Candidates should have minimum 5 years of experience in managing the networks and having knowledge about its concepts. During preparation first,
1. Start researching for networking concepts using online courses and do as many practice questions as possible which will help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
2. Go through the available exam pattern and create a blueprint, topic wise. This will help you cover all topics in a sequent manner.
3. This certification requires advanced skills and knowledge for which you need to prepare hard and you should also apply for AWS exam discussion, blogs and make yourself updated with every news about the exam concepts.
What are the various domains to focus in AWS Certified Advanced NetworkingSpecialty exam for preparation?
The domains which will help in your exam preparation for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam are -
1. Automate AWS tasks (8%)
2. Configure network integration with application services (15%)
3. Design and implement for security and compliance (12%)
4. Manage, optimize, and troubleshoot the network (13%)
5. Design and implement hybrid IT network architectures at scale (23%)
6. Design and implement AWS networks (29%)
What is the passing score for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam?
You need to get 70% to pass the AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam.
Is AWS Certification in demand?
1. AWS is the leading cloud service provider worldwide. And many different organizations are hiring AWS Professionals, which has created a demand for AWS certifications.
2. AWS has created a huge impact that individuals are applying for AWS certification. To be Certified in AWS will enhance your AWS service skills and will help you get hired in a good company.
3. Companies like Netflix, BMW group are using AWS because the business world is trying to reach the huge crowd using the cloud medium which will provide more space for their work.
4. AWS provide various levels of certification starting from beginner level and ends at professional level. A Certified AWS Professional will be able to explore new opportunities to get a future secured job.
Does AWS require any programming skills?
No, AWS certifications do not require any programming skills. AWS is designed for both technical and non-technical candidates. But having a good knowledge in programming and about AWS cloud will be an advantage. This totally depends on which AWS certification you are applying for. If you applied AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty certification then you does not require any programming skills but it does require an advanced knowledge in networking with minimum 5 year of experience in managing networks and its concepts. You also require to have an associate level or cloud practitioner certification.
What are the requirements for AWS Advanced Networking Specialty certification?
AWS Advanced Networking Specialty certification requires an associate level or cloud practitioner certification with minimum 5 years of experience in managing network concepts. You should have advance knowledge in network architectures, IPv4, Ipv6 and how to develop automation scripts and tools.
What happens if I fail AWS certification?
Amazon has created rules that if you get failed in AWS certification then you need to wait for 14 days to give the exam again.
Is AWS easy to learn?
Candidates who have a keen interest in cloud industry then Amazon Web Services can be the best cloud service to get certified in. AWS is used by top organizations with so many services available that will you help you gain more knowledge about cloud platforms. Learning AWS can be easy for those who understand the concepts of Cloud Computing. It is necessary to study and have some good knowledge in AWS cloud which will give you an advantage to learn and move to another level of AWS easily.
Is AWS similar to Azure?
1. Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a cloud service from Amazon and Azure is a cloud service by Microsoft. Both the cloud service are helping businesses to grow by providing services in various domains like network, storage and compute.
2. AWS have simple storage service which is considered as the longest running and Azure uses storage block bob as a storage services.
3. AWS is good for Iaas or large range of services and for Paas or window integration Azure provides a good service.
Is knowledge of Linux required for AWS?
It is not necessary to know about Linux in AWS. There is a need to know about one operating system whether it is Windows or Linux. But it can be an advantage if you have a basic understanding of Linux.
Is there a way to reschedule AWS exam?
Amazon Web Service (AWS) provides you option to reschedule your exam 24 hours before the exam appointment. You need to go to your AWS certification account and click on Manage PSI exams, to reschedule or cancel the exam.
How much time will you get during AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty?
For AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam you will get 170 minutes to complete exam.
How much does AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam cost?
This exam will cost you $300 USD including the additional taxes.
How many questions will there be on the exam?
This AWS certification contains 65 questions which need to be completed in 170 minutes.
Which AWS certification is best for network engineers?
AWS Advanced Networking Specialty certification is best for those who have an interest in complex networking. For this certification you need to have associate level certification and a minimum 5 years of experience in managing networking concepts.
What is AWS networking?
1. AWS gives access to various Networking tools that helps you connect with the cloud by providing services to control and distribute applications to EC2 and other services in AWS.
2. Networking solutions help s you in increasing your cloud network and using AWS partner network to establish a secure and cost effective cloud.
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes testprep training offers free practice tests for AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty which can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be access for the lifetime.
Can we get a list of AWS Certified individuals?
What is the prerequisite for taking Amazon Web Services Certification?
No, there is no prerequisite for the AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Exam. Candidate can directly appear for the certification exam.
How can we verify an individual’s certification status?
In order to verify a certificate, you can use the validation number on the bottom right of their certificate that can be verified on the website . The certification can also be verified by clicking an individual’s shared digital badge, which includes a link to help verify certification status.
Are there any pre-requisites for taking Professional or Specialty exams?
In October 2018, Amazon has removed the pre-requisites to give candidates more flexibility. Candidates are no longer required to have an Associate certification before pursuing Professional certification, also there is no requirement to have Cloud Practitioner or Associate certification before pursuing Specialty certification. Yet it is suggested to pursue the recommended learning paths as they advance and validate their skills.
What are the benefits offered to AWS Certified individuals?
Apart from validating technical skills, AWS Certification gives tangible benefits to help showcase achievements for further advancement and gain AWS expertise.
What are the options to reschedule the exam if someone is not able to scheduled appointment?
If you miss your scheduled exam appointment, you will forfeit the exam fee and are not eligible for a refund. You will not be able to register again for the exam until 24 hours after your missed exam time. Missing the exam does not result in a “fail” status. Yes canceling or rescheduling s possible within 48 hours of the exam time with a fees of 60 USD. Note you will not be able to reschedule or cancel an exam within 24 hours of exam time. Also with more than 48 hours’ notice, there are no fees to cancel or reschedule your exam.
What is the exam retake policy?
Candidates who are unable to clear the exam must wait for 14 days before they are eligible to retake the exam. Note, there is no limit on the number of exam attempts till the candidate finally passes the exam. But for each exam attempt, full registration price has to be paid. Beta exam test takers are eligible for one attempt only.
When do we get the exam results?
In general scenario, Beta exam results are available in 90 days (13 weeks) or less from the close of the beta exam. An email notification for will be sent for exam results once the results are available in the AWS Certification Account. The updated exams use a scale-scoring method through which candidate will receive email confirmation for exam completion. The detailed exam results are made available within 5 business days of completing the exam on your AWS Certification Account under Previous Exams. But for exams using the original percentage scoring method, candidates are sent email after completing the exam, that includes detailed exam results.
*Note - On completing your exam, the testing screen displays pass or fail notification.
How can we choose the right AWS Certification exam?
Go to aws.amazon.com/training to find the role-based learning path right for the candidate.
Where can we attend the AWS Certification exam?
Amazon continually add new testing centers in the US and internationally. Contact PSI to request a testing center near you. List of available testing centers in area with available dates and times during the exam scheduling process are shared. Candidate can view a full set of test centers, sign in to aws.training and click "Certification" in the top navigation and Next, click “AWS Certification Account,” followed by “Schedule and Manage Exams.” Enter the city or ZIP Code to see a list of available test centers near you.
What kind of services and features are covered in an exam?
AWS Certification does not have a list of all services or features covered in a given certification exam. But the exam guide for each exam lists the current topic covered and course objectives
How can a candidate register to take an AWS Certification exam?
To register for an exam, candidate needs to sign in to aws.training and click “Certification” in the top navigation. Next, click “AWS Certification Account” followed by “Schedule New Exam."
How can we purchase the exam voucher?
We do not provide exam voucher for the certification exam. The exam voucher has to be directly purchased from Amazon. Cost of AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Certification exam is $300; which is the same across countries.
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the AWS Certification Exam cost.
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.