AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Practice Exam
AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty
About AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Certification Exam
The AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty exam is suitable for individuals seeking to build advanced skills for designing and implementing AWS as well as hybrid IT architectures to advanced superior networking responsibilities. The AWS Advanced Networking Specialty professional evaluates the individual's ability to perform the following tasks including -
- Process of designing, developing, and deploying cloud-based solutions
- Implementing core AWS services as per the basic architectural best practices,
- AWS services - Designing and maintaining network architecture
- Understanding leveraging tools for automation of AWS networking tasks.
- It is suggested that the candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience using AWS technology Security best practices
- Ability to independently define AWS architecture and services and understand how they integrate with each other.
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in a data analytics field
- Understand to control access to secure data
- Understand the frameworks that underpin large scale distributed systems (including Hadoop/Spark and MPP data warehouses)
- Understand the tools and design platforms that permits the processing of data from multiple heterogeneous sources with different frequencies (batch/real-time)
- Competency to design a scalable and cost-effective architecture to process data
Exam Pattern of AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Exam
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices, multiple answers
- Length of Time: 170 minutes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Registration Fee: 300 USD
- Study Recommendations: Networking-focused AWS whitepapers and documentation
- Validity: 3 years
Certification Benefits of AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty Exam
- Learn to design, develop, and deploy cloud-based solutions using AWS
- According to basic architecture best practices implementation of core AWS services
- Learn to design and maintain network architecture for all AWS services
- Leverage tools to automate AWS networking tasks
Course Outline for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty [ANS-C00]
Domain 1: Describe the process of designing and implementing hybrid IT network architectures (23%)
- Learn and Implement connectivity for hybrid IT
- Understand and derive a suitable hybrid IT architecture connectivity solution
- Understand the process of extending connectivity using AWS Direct Connect
- Assess design alternatives to leverage AWS Direct Connect
- Understand routing policies for hybrid IT architectures
Domain 2: Describe the Designing and implementing AWS networks (29%)
- Understand and Implement the concepts of AWS networking
- Understand and define network architectures on AWS
- Understand and suggest optimized designs based on the evaluation of an existing implementation
- Understand network requirements for a specific workload
- Understand and suggest appropriate architecture based on requirements
- Assess and optimize cost allocations for network design and application data flow
Domain 3: Describe the automating the AWS tasks (8%)
- Understand and Assess the automation alternatives within AWS for network deployments
- Understand and Assess the tool-based alternatives within AWS for network operations and management
Domain 4: Describe the process to Configure the network integration with application services (15%)
- Understand and leverage the capabilities of Route 53
- Understand and assess DNS solutions in a hybrid IT architecture
- Learn and identify the suitable configuration of DHCP within AWS
- Learn and identify suitable load balancing strategies within the AWS ecosystem
- Learn and identify content distribution strategies to optimize for performance
- Understand AWS service requirements with network requirements
Domain 5: Describe the concept of designing and implementing for security and compliance (12%)
- Understand and assess design requirements for alignment with objectives of security and compliance
- Understand and assess monitoring strategies in support of security and compliance objectives
- Understand and assess AWS security features for managing network traffic
- Learn to use encryption technologies to secure network communications
Domain 6: Describe the concept of managing, optimizing, and troubleshooting the network (13%)
- Learn to troubleshoot and resolve a network issue for any given scenario
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.