Word 2016 Expert: Creating Documents for Effective Communication (77-726) Practice Exam
Word 2016 Expert: Creating Documents for Effective Communication (77-726)
About Word 2016 Expert: Creating Documents for Effective Communication 77-726 Exam
77-726 exam is for candidates can create and manage professional documents of four pages or more for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. They customize their Word environments to meet project needs and to enhance productivity. Also Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification exams introduce a new performance-based format for improved testing of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities using the MOS 2016 programs.
This exam is good for candidates in the role of editors, project managers, business information workers, educators, and others.
Who should take the exam?
Expert-level candidates for the Word 2016 exam proficiently use the advanced features of Word 2016 for document and content management and for advanced formatting.
Word 2016 Expert: Creating Documents for Effective Communication (77-726) Practice Exam covers the following topics -
Manage document options and settings (35-40%)
- Manage documents and templates: Modify existing templates; copy custom styles, macros, and building blocks to other documents or templates; manage document versions; compare and combine multiple documents; link to external document content; enable macros in a document; display hidden ribbon tabs; change the application default font
- Prepare documents for review: Restrict editing, mark a document as final, protect a document with a password
- Manage document changes: Track changes, manage tracked changes, lock or unlock tracking, add comments, manage comments
Design advanced documents (20-25%)
- Perform advanced editing and formatting: Find and replace text by using wildcards and special characters, find and replace formatting and styles, set advanced page setup layout options, link text boxes, set paragraph pagination options, resolve style conflicts by using Paste Options
- Create styles: Create paragraph and character styles, modify existing styles
Create advanced references (20-25%)
- Create and manage indexes: Mark index entries, create indexes, update indexes
- Create and manage references: Customize a table of contents, insert and modify captions, create and modify a table of figures
- Manage forms, fields, and Mail Merge operations: Add custom fields, modify field properties, perform mail merges, manage recipient lists, insert merged fields, preview merge results
Create custom Word elements (15-20%)
- Create and modify building blocks, macros, and controls: Create Quick Parts, manage building blocks, create and modify simple macros, insert and configure content controls
- Create custom style sets and templates: Create custom color sets, create custom font sets, create custom themes, create custom style sets
- Prepare a document for internationalization and accessibility: Configure language options in documents, add alt text to document elements, manage multiple options for +Body and +Heading fonts, utilize global content standards
- Exam Name: Word 2016 Expert: Creating Documents for Effective Communication
- Exam Code: 77-726
- Credited Towards: Microsoft Office Specialist
- Number of Questions: 40-60
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Registration Fee: $100.00
- Passing Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
- Exam Language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian language
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited accesssss
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.