Word 2013 (77-418) Practice Exam
Word 2013 (77-418) Certification Exam
About Word 2013 (77-418) Certification Exam
The Microsoft Word 2013 (77-418) exam is designed to assess candidates’ knowledge of Word 2013 concepts and who further want to build their career in this domain. This will help candidate demonstrate the knowledge of Word by becoming a Microsoft Office Specialist.
- Published: February 28, 2013
- Languages: English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese Brazillian, Russian, Vietnamese
- Audiences: Information workers
- Technology: Microsoft Office 2013 suites
- Credit toward certification: MOS
Who should take this exam?
A core-level candidate for the Microsoft Word 2013 exam should have a fundamental understanding of the Word environment and the ability to complete tasks independently. They should know and demonstrate the correct application of the principal features of Word 2013.These candidates should be able to create and edit 2-3 page documents for a variety of purposes and situations. Examples include professional-looking reports, multi-column newsletters, résumés, and business correspondence. Candidate roles might include students, clerical workers, instructors, and others.
Course Structure for Word 2013 (77-418) Certification Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below :
1. Create and manage documents
- Create a document - Creating new blank documents, creating new documents using templates, importing files, opening non-native files directly in Word, opening a PDF in Word for editing
- Navigate through a document - Searching for text within document, inserting hyperlinks, creating bookmarks, using Go To
- Format a document - Modifying page setup, changing document themes, changing document style sets, inserting simple headers and footers, inserting watermarks, inserting page numbers
- Customize options and views for documents - Changing document views, using zoom, customizing the quick access toolbar, customizing the ribbon, splitting the window, adding values to document properties, using show/hide, recording simple macros, assigning shortcut keys, managing macro security
- Configure documents to print or save - Configuring documents to print, saving documents in alternate file formats, printing document sections, saving files to remote locations, protecting documents with passwords, setting print scaling, maintaining backward compatibility
2. Format text, paragraphs, and sections
- Insert text and paragraphs - Appending text to documents, finding and replacing text, copying and pasting text, inserting text via AutoCorrect, removing blank paragraphs, inserting built-in fields, inserting special characters
- Format text and paragraphs - Changing font attributes, using find and replace to format text, using format painter, setting paragraph spacing, setting line spacing, clearing existing formatting, setting indentation, highlighting text selections, adding styles to text, changing text to WordArt, modifying existing style attributes
- Order and group text and paragraphs - Preventing paragraph orphans, inserting breaks to create sections, creating multiple columns within sections, adding titles to sections, forcing page breaks
3. Create tables and lists
- Create a table - Converting text to tables, converting tables to text, defining table dimensions, setting AutoFit options, using quick tables, establishing titles
- Modify a table - Applying styles to tables, modifying fonts within tables, sorting table data, configuring cell margins, using formulas, modifying table dimensions, merging cells
- Create and modify a list - Adding numbering or bullets, creating custom bullets, modifying list indentation, modifying line spacing, increasing and decreasing list levels, modifying numbering
4. Apply references
- Create endnotes, footnotes, and citations - Inserting endnotes, managing footnote locations, configuring endnote formats, modifying footnote numbering, inserting citation placeholders, inserting citations, inserting bibliography, changing citation styles
- Create captions - Inserting endnotes, managing footnote locations, configuring endnote formats, modifying footnote numbering, inserting citation placeholders, inserting citations, inserting bibliography, changing citation styles
5. Insert and format objects
- Insert and format building blocks - Inserting quick parts, inserting textboxes, utilizing building locks organizer, customizing building blocks
- Insert and format shapes and SmartArt - Inserting simple shapes, inserting SmartArt, modifying SmartArt properties (color, size, shape), wrapping text around shapes, positioning shapes
- Insert and format images - Inserting images, applying artistic effects, applying picture effects, modifying image properties (color, size, shape), adding uick styles to images, wrapping text around images, positioning images
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.