Word 2010 (77-881) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Word 2010 Certification Exam (77-881)
Who should take this exam?
It core-level Microsoft Office Word 2010 user should be able to navigate Microsoft Office Word 2010 software at the feature and functional level. They should be familiar with and know how to use at least 80 per cent of the features and capabilities of Microsoft Office Word 2010.
The core-level user should be able to use Microsoft Office Word 2010 to create and edit professional-looking documents for a variety of purposes and situations. Users would include people from a wide variety of job roles from almost all areas of professional, student and personal life.
Course Structure for Word 2010 Certification Exam 77-881
Course structure for Word 2010 Certification Exam 77-881 includes -
- Sharing and maintaining documents
- Formatting content
- Applying page layout and reusable content
- Including illustrations and graphics in a document
- Proofreading documents
- Applying references and hyperlinks
- Performing mail merge Operations
- The number of questions: Microsoft does not disclose the number of questions on their exams, but this exam is estimated to have about 50 questions.
- Type(s) of questions: The exam consists primarily of multiple-choice questions, but you might also encounter build a tree, reorder, or simulation questions
- Passing score: 700/1000
- Time limit: Microsoft does not disclose the exam’s time limit, but it is estimated to be about 90 minute
*Note Exam time refers to the amount of time that you have to complete the exam. Seat time refers to the amount of time that you should allocate for the exam. It includes the time needed to review the instructions, read and accept the NDA, complete the exam questions, and
provide comments after completing it (if you choose to do so).
FAQs on Word 2010 Certification Exam 77-881
1. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, test prep training offers free practice tests ForWord 2010 Certification Exam 77-881 which can be used before the final purchase for a complete test.
2. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
3. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.
4. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
5. Am I required to retake the exam? As the exams become updated with performance-based items.
No. The skills that are tested do not change; therefore, retesting is not necessary.
6. Do the exams with performance-based questions take longer to complete?
Yes. These exams may take longer to complete than exams that do not contain performance-based items. As performance-based questions are added to exams, you may see changes in the standardised exam times. No exam, however, will exceed 200 minutes, and the maximum seat time is 240 minutes.
7. What worth do the short answer questions have?
Most of the short answer questions are worth one point. In some cases, they might be worth more than one point. In these cases, we indicate within the question itself the number of points that it is worth.
8. Before leaving a section or completing the exam am I able to review all of my answers?
To most questions you have the opportunity to review your answers, before leaving a section or completing the exam. Although, there is a series of Yes,/no questions that describe a problem and a possible solution and then ask whether the solution solves the problem. Given the nature of these questions, you are not able to review your answers. In addition, after you move to the next question, you are not able to change your answer. These questions are preceded by an overview screen that provides this information, and they include a reminder that you cannot change your answers to these questions during the review process.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.