Wireshark for Packet Analysis and Ethical Hacking Practice Exam
Wireshark for Packet Analysis and Ethical Hacking
Wireshark is an opensource, free association parcel analyzer, used to get and inspect network traffic progressively. It's considered one of the most essential association security tools by moral hackers. In short, with Wireshark, you can find and view data going through your association.
• Networking Skills.
• PC Skills.
• Linux Skills.
• Programming Skills.
• Basic Hardware Knoweledge.
• Reverse Engineering.
• Cryptography Skills.
• Database Skills.
• Moral Hacker
• Moral Hacking Analyst
• Moral Hacking Trainers
• Security Analyst
Table of Content
- Wireshark Basics
- OSI Model
- Wireshark Filters
- Wireshark: Hacking Passwords
- Hacking VoIP
- Protocol Analysis: Can you troubleshoot the network
- Wireshark Tips and Tricks
- tshark and Termshark
- Python Wireshark scripting
- Python Wireshark Password Captures
- Kali Linux: Installation
- Kali Linux: Network Attack Demonstrations
- Kali Linux: DHCP attacks and Man-in-the-middle attack
- VTP Theory and demonstrations
- Spanning Tree theory and demonstrations
- Port SPAN (Mirroring) theory and demonstrations
- BGP theory and demonstrations
- Dynamic Trunk Protocol - DTP
- CDP Overview
- GNS3 Campus 1
- Port Security
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference