Windows 7, Configuring (70-680) TS Practice Exam - RETIRED
Windows 7, Configuring Exam 70-680 TS Certification
About Windows 7, Configuring Exam 70-680 TS Certification
Windows 7, Configuring Exam 70-680 is the primary exam that covers Microsoft Windows 7 and is one of the required exams for the MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Administrator 7 and MCITP: Enterprise Desktop Support Technician 7 certifications. It also counts as the client requirements for MCTIP: Enterprise Administrator.
Course Structure for Windows 7, Configuring Exam 70-680 TS Certification
Windows 7, Configuring Exam 70-680 TS Certification measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area in the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area in the exam.
Please note that the questions may test on, but will not be limited to, the topics described in the bulleted text.
- Installing, upgrading, and migrating to Windows 7 (10–15%)
- Deploying Windows 7 (10–15%)
- Configuring hardware and applications (10–15%)
- Configuring network connectivity (10–15%)
- Configuring access to resources (10–15%)
- Configuring mobile computing (10–15%)
- Monitoring and maintaining systems that run Windows 7 (10–15%)
- Configuring backup and recovery options (10–15%)
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam operate in computing environments that use Microsoft Windows 7 as a desktop operating system in an enterprise environment. Candidates should have at least one year of experience in the IT field, as well as experience implementing and administering any Windows client operating system in a networked environment.
Exam Details for Windows 7, Configuring Exam 70-680 TS Certification
- Number of questions: Microsoft does not disclose the number of questions on their exams, but this exam is estimated to have about 50 questions.
- Type(s) of questions: The exam consists primarily of multiple choice questions, but you might also encounter build a tree, reorder, or simulation questions
- Passing score: 700/1000
- Time limit: Microsoft does not disclose the exam’s time limit, but it is estimated to be about 90 minutes
*Note Exam time refers to the amount of time that you have to complete the exam. Seat time refers to the amount of time that you should allocate for the exam. It includes the time needed to review the instructions, read and accept the NDA, complete the exam questions, and provide comments after completing it (if you choose to do so).
FAQs on Windows 7, Configuring Exam 70-680 TS Certification
1. What number of questions will there be in the exam?
As we update the certification exam over time to keep the current technology resultant the number of questions in an exam is subject to change. 40-60 questions are there in the most Microsoft Certification exams; although, the number can vary.
2. Is there any requirement to take an exam in English?
Microsoft Certification exams are offered in a variety of languages. Although, candidates can make request for an accommodation for additional time those who must take the exam in English rather than in their native language. On a case-by-case basis approval for extra time is provided. Request test accommodations from Pearson VUE or Certiport.
3. What variety of questions appears on Microsoft Certification exams?
This level of information cannot be provided for each exam as Microsoft is constantly developing and pilot testing new question types. Although, you can review some possible exam formats and question types.
4. Is preparation for the performance-based exams are differently done from the other exams?
No. Regardless of the format of the question the skills measured remain the same. However, in the "Skills measured" section of the exam details page the knowledge and skills assessed in the exam are listed.
5. What does the score report look like?
A numeric score for overall exam performance is provided in the score report, status of pass/fail, and a bar chart showing performance in each skill area assessed in the exam. Using this information, the areas of strength and weakness of the candidates can be determined.
6. How the exam scores are calculated?
After the completion of your exam, the points you earned on each question are totalled and then compared with the cut score to determine whether the result is pass or fail.
7. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
8. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
9. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for Windows 7, Configuring Exam 70-680 TS Certification which can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
10. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
11. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.
12. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.