Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE9) Practice Exam
Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE9)
About Veeam Certified Engineer (VMCE9)
VMCE exam is focused on teaching IT professionals the skills to configure, manage and support a Veeam Availability Suite v10 solution. With extensive hands-on-labs, the class enables administrators and engineers to effectively manage data in an ever-changing technical and business environment, bringing tangible benefit to businesses in the digital world.
This exam is suitable for anyone responsible for configuring, managing or supporting a Veeam Availability Suite v10 environment.
Prerequisite for the exam
Candidates should be experienced professionals with solid knowledge of servers, storage, networking and virtualization.
• Describe RTOs and RPOs, what they mean for your business, how to manage and monitor
• performance against them
• The 3-2-1 Rule and its importance in formulating a successful backup strategy
• Identify key Veeam Availability Suite components and describe their usage scenarios
2. Building Backup Capabilities
• Backup methods, the appropriate use cases and impact on underlying file systems
• Create, modify, optimize and delete backup jobs, including NAS Backup jobs. Explore different tools and
• methods, such as BitLooker™ and Deduplication, to maximize environment performance
• Global Settings and their usage to prevent production performance bottlenecks, encrypt network traffic
• data and control network jurisdiction
3. Restoring from Backup
• Identify and describe the different restore tools and their features. Ensure you have the confidence
• to use the correct restore tool at the right time
• Using Secure Restore to prevent the restoration of malware
• Disaster recovery from backup, respond accordingly to a variety of real-world recovery scenarios
4. Backup Copy Jobs
• Simple vs Advanced Backup Copy Jobs, how to create and modify them using best practices
• to ensure efficient recovery
• Utilizing tape jobs, how to create and modify
• Identify and describe the options available for replication, the use cases and impacts of using
• Create, modify and delete replication jobs, outline considerations to ensure success
• Identify and describe in detail, failover features and the appropriate usage
• Develop, prepare and test failover plans to ensure recovery
• Disaster recovery from replica, respond accordingly to a variety of real-world recovery scenarios
7. Advanced Repository Capabilities
• Ensure efficiency by being able to select appropriate transport modes while being aware of the impact
• of various backup functions on the infrastructure
• Ensure scalability by integrating off-site S3 storage
• Ensure compatibility with existing deduplication appliances
8. Testing Backup and Replication
• Testing backups and replicas to ensure you can recover, what you need, when you need to
• Configure Veeam DataLabs™ and setup sandbox environments based on backup, replicas and storage snapshots
• Using Veeam DataLabs Staged Restore to manage and comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• legislation before releasing restores to production
9. Veeam Backup Enterprise Manager
• Manage multiple Veeam Backup & Replication™ installations from a single web console, maintaining a view
• of your entire virtual environment, ensuring data protection of ROBO and Enterprise environments.
• Create user and group roles, delegate workloads whilst maintaining data control
• Enable encryption password loss protection, helping to restore encrypted data in case of lost or forgotten
• encryption passwords
10. Veeam ONE
• Monitor your Virtual, Physical and Cloud environments with Veeam ONE™ and assess the different views available
• Configure Veeam ONE for your specific technical and business requirements, describe the alarm options
• available and how to customize their usage
• Set up, use and customize Veeam ONE Reporter, creating the reports and dashboards you require technically
• and for the business
• Locate, migrate or restore backup configuration
• Identify and locate appropriate support resources
• Troubleshooting methodology to identify, isolate and remediate support issues
- Exam Name: Veeam Certified Engineer
- Exam Code: VMCE
- Number of Questions: 50
- Time Duration: 60 minutes
- Passing Score: 70%
- Exam Cost: $180 USD
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.