Using Excel 2007 (77-602) Practice Exam - RETIRED
Using Excel 2007 Certification Exam 77-602
About Using Excel 2007 Certification Exam 77-602
Using Excel 2007 Certification Exam 77-602 measures the ability of the learners to accomplish the technical tasks they encounter. This certification is designed for those individuals who have at least six months experience in creating business deliverables with the Microsoft Excel 2007. As the experienced candidates are more efficient and effective at creating and manipulating data, creating and modifying formulas, collaborating on and securing data, presenting data visually, and formatting data and content. Using Excel efficiently opens up more golden opportunities for the employment and advancement of career.
- Provides with an affordable way to prepare for industry certification versus other methods.
- Integrates easily into existing classroom activities.
- Makes learner focus on hands-on experience to develop skills.
Who should take this exam?
Candidates taking Using Excel 2007 Certification Exam 77-602 should have the equivalent of six months to one year of hands-on experience creating business deliverables with Microsoft Office Excel 2007, and might have experience with previous versions of Office Excel. These candidates are especially effective and efficient at creating and manipulating data, formatting data and content, creating and modifying formulas, presenting data visually, and collaborating on and securing data.
Exam Pattern for Using Excel 2007 Certification Exam 77-602
- The number of questions: Microsoft does not disclose the number of questions on their exams, but this exam is estimated to have about 50 questions.
- Type(s) of questions: The exam consists primarily of multiple choice questions, but you might also encounter build a tree, reorder, or simulation questions
- Passing score: 700/1000
- Time limit: Microsoft does not disclose the exam’s time limit, but it is estimated to be about 90 minutes
FAQs on Using Excel 2007 (77-602) Certification Exam
1. What number of questions will there be in the exam?
As we update the certification exam over time to keep the current technology resultant the number of questions in an exam is subject to change. 40-60 questions are there in the most Microsoft Certification exams; although, the number can vary.
2. Is there any requirement to take an exam in English?
Microsoft Certification exams are offered in a variety of languages. Although, candidates can make a request for accommodation for the additional time those who must take the exam in English rather than in their native language. On a case-by-case basis approval for extra time is provided. Request test accommodations from Pearson VUE or Certiport.
3. What variety of questions appears on Microsoft Certification exams?
This level of information cannot be provided for each exam as Microsoft is constantly developing and pilot testing new question types. Although, you can review some possible exam formats and question types.
4. Is preparation for the performance-based exams are differently done from the other exams?
No. Regardless of the format of the question the skills measured remain the same. However, in the "Skills measured" section of the exam details page the knowledge and skills assessed in the exam are listed.
5. What does the score report look like?
A numeric score for overall exam performance is provided in the score report, status of pass/fail, and a bar chart showing performance in each skill area assessed in the exam. Using this information, the areas of strength and weakness of the candidates can be determined.
6. How the exam scores are calculated?
After the completion of your exam, the points you earned on each question are totalled and then compared with the cut score to determine whether the result is pass or fail.
7. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee