Time Management Practice Exam
Time management is the process of organising and planning how to divide your time between specific activities. A Good time management technique enables you to work smarter so that you get more tasks done in less time. If you want to be become more effective in your day to day routine then you should have learn time management techniques.
The highest achievers manage their time exceptionally well as compare to other, using time management techniques.
Who should give this exam?
This exam is not specified for any group, it should be taken by everyone whether a fresher or experienced one.
- Decision making
- Setting boundaries and saying no
- Delegating and outsourcing tasks
- Building a system
- Goal Setting
- Stress Management
Time management is an important skill for every professional, those who manages their time becomes more effective, so this is important to all kinds of profession.
Table of Content
- Managing yourself
- Identifying your priorities
- Linking time to your objectives
- Using planning and scheduling techniques
- Use the four Ds for effective workflow
- Setting SMART goals
- Time wasting and procrastination
- Managing your environment
- Managing the information flow
- Managing the expectations
- Dealing with interruptions
- The art of effective delegation
- Managing meetings