TCP-SP7: TIBCO Spotfire for Analysts Practice Exam
TCP-SP7: TIBCO Spotfire for Analysts
About TCP-SP7: TIBCO Spotfire for Analysts
TCP-SP7 exam is designed for candidates who have ability to design and manage visualizations of average complexity using TIBCO Spotfire Analyst application. They use multiple data sources (types of files, databases etc.) and the right visualization to perform accurate analysis. In this the visualization features include details-on-demand, marking, subsets, filters, schemes, custom expressions and formatting options. Candidates use different types of properties and configure collaboration, sharing and reuse of solutions. Predictive modeling, data wrangling and clustering, data connectors, library management and working with TERR are also assumed essential skills.
Prerequisite for the exam
Candidates applying for the exam must have one year experience as a Business or Data Analyst, with an understanding of these concepts: business analytics, data collection and cleansing, descriptive and prescriptive analysis. They should also have one year of of active experience using TIBCO Spotfire 7.x.
1. Data Access
• Files and libraries, data tables
• Rows, columns, joins, relationships, properties
• Insert Pages, visualizations and text areas
• Bar, Line, Combination charts
• Simple, Graphical, Summary, Cross Tables
• Scatter Plots and Pie Charts, Treemaps, Heatmaps, box plots
• 3-D scatter plots, parallel coordinate plots
• Map charts, map layers, image layers, geocoding, shapes, coordinates
3. Visualization Properties
• Selectors, menus, title bars, rows, columns, panels
• Gradients, colors, segments, images, binary data, dates, errors and error bars
• Trellis, Axes, Fiscal offsets
• Tooltips, marking, multiple markings, Rules, show/hide
• Filters, schemes, details visualizations , subsets
5. Binning, aggregations, grouping, hierarchies
• Event intervals, distribution, deviation
• Aggregation options, functions
• Grouping categorical data, creating and using hierarchies
6. Expressions and Functions
• Calculated columns, custom expressions
• Syntax, loose format, property controls
• Binning, conversion, logical, math
• Statistical, text, node navigation,
• Ranking, operators, property, spatial
7. Relationships, Predictions, Statistical Engines
• Lines and curves, forecast, Holt-Winters, confidence interva1
• Data relationships, predictive modeling
• Data functions, expression functions
• TERR Script, Input and output
8. Data Tables
• Insert columns, rows, match
• Join methods, identify origin of rows
• Relationships, external data engine, data access
• In-Memory, in-database data, information links
• Ranking, operators, property, spatial
9. Capturing, Sharing, Saving and Export
• Deployment, bookmarks, tags, collaboration
• Lists, Export, Import, Key columns
• File, library, data linked/embedded
• Export to differnt formats
10. Best Practices
• Better presentations, Consumer considerations
• Embedding Analysis in Web pages
- Exam Name: TIBCO Spotfire for Analysts
- Exam Code: TCP-SP7
- Number of Questions: 65
- Time Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Passing Score: 65%
- Exam Cost: $300 USD
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.