Splunk Core Certified Power User (SPLK-1002) Practice Exam
Splunk Core Certified Power User (SPLK-1002)
About Splunk Core Certified Power User
Splunk Core Certified Power User exam is the final step towards completion of the Splunk Core Certified Power User certification. This next-level certification exam evaluates a candidate’s knowledge and skills of field aliases and calculated fields, creating tags and event types, using macros, creating workflow actions and data models, and normalizing data with the CIM. This certification demonstrates an individual's foundational competence of Splunk’s core software.
Splunk Core Certified Power User has a basic understanding of SPL searching and reporting commands and can create knowledge objects, use field aliases and calculated fields and normalize data with the Common Information Model in either the Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud platforms.
Prerequisite for the exam
Candidates must pass the Splunk Core Certified User.
1. Using Transforming commands and visualizations – 5%
• Use the chart command
• Use the timechart command
2. Filtering and formatting results – 10%
• The eval command
• Use the search and where commands to filter results
• The fillnull command
3. Correlating events – 15%
• Identify transactions
• Group events using fields
• Group events using fields and time
• Search with transactions
• Report on transactions
• Determine when to use transactions vs. stats
4. Knowledge objects – 10%
• Perform regex field extractions using the Field Extractor (FX)
• Perform delimiter field extractions using the FX
5. Fields (field aliases, field extractions, calculated fields) – 10%
• Describe, create, and use field aliases
• Describe, create, and use calculated fields
6. Tags and event types – 10%
• Create and use tags
• Describe event types and their uses
• Create an event type
7. Macros – 10%
• Describe macros
• Create and use a basic macro
• Define arguments and variables for a macro
• Add and use arguments with a macro
8. Workflow actions- 10%
• Describe the function of GET, POST, and Search workflow actions
• Create a GET workflow action
• Create a POST workflow action
• Create a Search workflow action
9. Data models – 10%
• Describe the relationship between data models and pivot
• Identify data model attributes
• Create a data model
10. Splunk Common Information Model (CIM) – 10%
• Describe the Splunk CIM
• List the knowledge objects included with the Splunk CIM Add-On
• Use the CIM Add-On to normalize data
- Exam Name: Splunk Core Certified Power Use
- Length of Time: 60 minutes
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!