Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB) - ASQ
Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB) - ASQ
Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB) Certification
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt credential is aimed at those who are new to the world of Six Sigma and who have little role, concern, or require to improve foundational knowledge and understanding. Yellow belts can be entry-level workers that attempt to promote their world or executive supporters who need a summary of Six Sigma and the DMAIC.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to concept DMAIC
- Learn about Defining phase
- Learn about Measuring phase
- Learn about Controlling phase
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name Six Sigma Yellow Belt ||Exam Code SSYB|
|Exam Duration 2 hours and 18 mins||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Exam Type Entry-Level|
Number of Questions 85 Questions
(Out of which 10 are unscored)
|Eligibility/Pre-Requisite NIL||Exam Fee $294 (For Member) and $394 (For Non-members)|
|Exam Language English||Validity Lifetime Certification|
Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB) - ASQ FAQs
Do you provide online tutorial for Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam?
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online tutorial helps in preparation by providing the course outline and study guide for a better understanding of the concepts.
- Enhanced understanding of DMAIC methodology
- Improved understanding of project definition as well as team roles and responsibilities
I want to learn about Six Sigma Yellow Belt. Where I can find the overview and related information?
For getting started with Six Sigma Yellow Belt, you can use the top things about the Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam guide. This will provide you brief about the Six Sigma Yellow Belt and the skills required.
How to pass the Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam?
For passing the Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam, it is necessary to have the right exam resources and study guide. Use the exam study guide to get step by step map for preparing for the exam. This provides you with updated exam details, course outline and detailed documentation.
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Is the Six Sigma exam open-book?
All the exams are open-book. Candidates are allowed to use only personally developed notes from training or refresher courses are allowed, as per the given conditions -
- The candidates must get their reference materials reviewed by the proctor
- The exam Proctor is the supreme authority on the admissibility of all reference materials
- Questions and answers/course quizzes are NOT Allowed
- No reference material containing such copy is not allowed unless the questions are removed
- Canidaites are required to abide by applicable copyright laws
What are the pre-requisites for Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification Exam?
- Six Sigma Black Belt requires two completed projects with signed affidavits (OR)
- One completed project with a signed affidavit and three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
What is the course Structure for Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB) Exam?
The course structure for the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam is -
- Understanding ix Sigma Fundamentals (21 Questions)
- Understanding of Define Phase (12 Questions)
- Understanding Measure Phase (15 Questions)
- Inderstanding the Analyze Phase (15 Questions)
- Understanding the Improve and Control Phases (12 Questions)
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.