Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) - ASQ
Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) - ASQ
Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) Certification
The Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) works in care or under the direction of a Six Sigma Black Belt, investigates and resolves the quality problems, and is included in the quality improvement projects. A Six Sigma Green Belt professional is suggested to have at least 3 years of work exposure and wants to exhibit an understanding of the Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Computer Delivered - The CSSGB exam is a one-part, 110-question examination and is advised in English only. 100 questions are maimed and 10 are unscored.
- Paper and Pencil – The CSSGB exam is a one-part, 100-question, four-hour exam and is offered in English.
The Six Sigma Green Belt exam covers subjects including -
- Learning about Six Sigma and the Organization (13 Questions)
- Understanding Defining Phase (23 Questions)
- Understanding Measuring Phase (23 Questions)
- Understanding Analyze Phase (15 Questions)
- Understanding Improve Phase (15 Questions)
- Understanding Control Phase (11 Questions)
Get ready to qualify six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) ASQ exam with the latest and updated practice exam and study guide. Try Free Test Now!
Exam Format and Information
|Exam Name Six Sigma Green Belt ||Exam Code SSGB|
|Exam Duration 4 hours||Exam Format Multiple Choice and Multi-Response Questions|
|Exam Type Computer Based Test||Number of Questions 110 Questions|
Eligibility/Pre-Requisite 3 years of work experience
Full time (No Education Waiver)
|Exam Fee $338 (For Members) $438 (For Non-members)|
|Exam Language English||Validity Lifetime Certification|
Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) - ASQ FAQs
What is the minimum requirement of a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt?
The certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam should meet the following requirements -
- Candidates should be able to operate in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Candidates should be able to analyzes and solve quality problems.
- Candidates should be involved in quality improvement projects.
- candidate should be able to participate in a project but has not led a project.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years of work experience.
- Candidates should have the competency to use Six Sigma tools and processes.
How to pass Six Sigma Green Belt exam?
- Gather all the exam related details and develop a blueprint.
- Then, create a study plan.
- Focus on understanding the exam concepts.
- Use unique study resources and methods.
- Take practice tests.
Is there any Online tutorial for Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) exam?
Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) exam tutorial that helps you create a study plan using its organized details and resources. Use the reference links for better understanding.
How to prepare for Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) exam?
For better preparation use the step by step study guide for the Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) exam. This provides all the exam details, course outline and study resources with reference links.
I have just started preparing for Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB). Can you help me in getting started with it?
For a good start, you can use the Six Sigma Green Belt small Guide. This is provide you brief about Six sigma green belt and its related features.
Is the Six Sigma exam an open-book?
All the exams are open-book. Only personally developed notes from training or refresher courses are allowed, given the following conditions -
- Candidates must get their reference materials reviewed by the proctor
- The Exam Proctor is considered as the final authority on the admissibility of all reference materials
- Questions and answers Booklets or course quizzes are NOT ALLOWED.
- Also, reference material containing such questions copy is not allowed unless the questions are removed
- Candidates taking the exam must abide by applicable copyright laws
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
What is the passing score on a certification exam?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Is the membership transferable to someone else?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
What kind of projects cannot be used in Six Sigma?
Six Sigma Black Belt project is one that uses appropriate tools within a Six Sigma approach to producing breakthrough performance and real financial benefit to an operating business or company.
Some projects that do not qualify -
- Prepackaged or classroom exercise with no actual “hands-on” work.
- With no real-time company or business unit
- General product improvement projects not associated with process improvements.
- Software maintenance or remediation without detailed process measurements.
- Projects without measured before-and-after cost benefits.
What is the exam pattern for Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) Certification Exam?
- The exam contains Multiple-choice questions
- CSSGB exam has 110-question (100 questions are scored and 10 are unscored.)
- Exam duration: Four-and-a-half-hour exam
- Exam Language: English only
- All examinations are open book with the exception of the constructed response (essay) portion of the CMQ/OE exam.
Where are the exams conducted?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
What are the pre-requisites for Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) Certification Exam?
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires over 3 years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of knowledge.
- It is suggested that candidates should work in a full-time, paid role.
- Note - Paid internship, co-op or any other coursework is not applied toward the work experience requirement.
What is the course structure for Course Structure for Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB) Certification Exam?
- Understanding Six Sigma and the Organization (15 Questions)
- Understanding Six Sigma - Define Phase (25 Questions)
- Understanding Six Sigma - measure Phase (30 Questions)
- Understanding Six Sigma - Analyze Phase (15 Questions)
- Understanding Six Sigma - Improve and Control Phase (25 Questions)
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.