Service Marketing Practice Exam
Service Marketing is simply defined as a peculiarity wherein a service or an intangible item is advanced and advertised among the main interest group. A clever kind of marketing, service marketing has become very prominent in helping companies advance services all over the planet.
• Imagination and Problem-Solving.
• Interpersonal Skills.
• Information Analysis and Analytics.
• Computerized Marketing Specialist.
• Computerized Account Executive.
• Social Media Manager.
• Computerized Marketing Manager.
• Marketing Associate.
• Account Supervisor.
• Marketing Assistant.
• Account Executive.
• Advertising/Promotion Manager.
• Brand Manager.
• Marketing Manager.
• Statistical surveying Analyst.
• Media Planner.
• Creation Manager.
Table of Content
Introduction to Services Marketing
• Service Basics and Differences with Goods
• Service Characteristics
• Growth and Career Opportunities
• Marketing Basics
• The Value Proposition
• Marketing Philosophies and Challenges
• Marketing Planning and Tasks
The Marketing Environment
• Micro and Macro Environment
• Indian Industrial Policy of 1991
Services Sector Enterprise
• Operational Characteristics
• Service Tax
• Indian Consumer Basics
• Consumers Expectations and Psychological Factors
• The Purchase Decision Process
MIS and Market Research
• MIS Basics and Role
• Marketing Research Methods
• Online Marketing Research
• Strategic Planning Process
• Market-oriented Strategy
• Corporate Strategy and Social Responsibility
• Segmenting Consumers
• Segmentation Criteria
• Segmentation Customization and Stages
Addressing the Competition
• Competition Types
• Competition Analysis
• Competition Strategies
• Demand Patterns
• Demand Forecasting
• Demand Management
The Service Package
• Customer Value Hierarchy
• Success Factors
• Service Branding Basics and Benefits
• Brand Equity and Positioning
• Physical Evidence
• Visual Merchandising
• Influencing Attributes
• Pricing Approach and Strategies
• Service Distribution
• E- Retailing
• Internal Marketing Objectives and Strategies
• Employee Development
• Internal Marketing Challenges
• External marketing Need and Basics
• Communication Campaign
• Success Factors
• Customer Interaction and Roles
• Service Interaction Process
• Enhancing Customer Participation
Service Quality Management
• Service Quality and Determinants
• Services Quality Process and Audit
• Service Excellence
Service Failures and Recovery
• Customer Grievances
• Complaint Management
• Service Recovery
• Measuring Satisfaction
Customer Relationship Management
• CRM Basics and Benefits
• CRM organization and Interaction
• International Market
• Trade Barriers and WTO
• International Marketing Programme
Consumer Protection in Services
• Consumer Expectations and Concerns
• Consumer Protection Act and NCDRC
• Service Disruption
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference