Scrum Practice Exam
Software and IT companies require Scrum professionals to manage and evaluate big project teams, programs, and portfolios. These professionals have in-depth knowledge of Agile and Scrum basics, Scrum roles, Scrum events, scrum anti facts, and distributed scrum. Moreover, it is a very responsible job since you are required to manage teams and work towards product evaluation and better customer experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the major roles and responsibilities of these professionals include the following:
• Guide the organisation in its Scrum acquiring.
• Planning scrum Methods of implementation within the company
• Give an overview to the stakeholders and employees about how to approve scrum and empirical product development
• Help the Employees and Stakeholders in case of any issues
• Working with the Scrum masters to increase the effectiveness of the scrum in the firm.
• Supporting product owners during the whole product development.
• Provide guidance to agile team
• Help teams with any issues to successful delivery
Who should take this exam?
A candidate who aspires to become a team manager, or a senior manager in an organisation should definitely take this exam. Moreover, people with a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in the related field are considered eligible for this exam.
• Analytical skills
• Communication skills
• Problem-solving and decision making
• Team manager
• Senior manager
• Project manager
Table of Content
The Scrum exam covers the following topics -
Agile and Scrum basics
• Learning agile basics
• Learning agile manifesto
• Learning agile principles
• Learning agile methods
• Scrum overview
• Learning scrum advantages
• Learning scrum internal and external users
• Product owner
• Learning scrum development team
• Building teams
• Learning scrum master and skills
• Other roles
• The sprint
• Learning sprint planning
• Learning daily scrum
• User story
• Sprint review
• Learning sprint retroscpective
• Learning scrum product backlog
• Learning sprint backlog
• Learning scrum done
Scrum project phases
• Scrum life cycle
• Learning initiate
• Learning requirements gathering
• Learning distributed teams
• Learning distributed communication
• Learning distributed meetings
• Learning distributed scrum practices
• Learning scaling scrum
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference