C_TFIN22_67 SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 Practice Exam
C_TFIN22_67 SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
About C_TFIN22_67 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
SAP C_TFIN22_67 certification verifies that the candidate has exceptional knowledge and demonstrated skills in the space of SAP ERP Management Accounting. The C_TFIN22_67 exam verifies that the applicant has overall recognition within this consultant form and can achieve this knowledge effectively in projects under the guidance of an expert consultant.
Who should take this exam?
Consultants with entry-level eligibility and acquaintanceship with the Management accounting projects.
The domains are:
Cost Center Accounting
• Defining, creating, and configuring the cost centers, cost center regimes, and cost center groups. Determining the usage of Cost Center Accounting and variety of planning functionality, cost center accounting activity varieties, planning conditions, plan allocations requirements, and present allocations for cost centers.
• Distinguishing between order and order type. Determining plan data, commitments, and requirements for the internal orders and preparing period-end closing exercises. Defining, creating, and configuring the internal applications and creating a thought for internal order accounting, and customizing internal order accounting, and configuring period-end settling for IOA.
Product Cost Planning
• Determining and configuring product cost planning, and costing versions for alternative costings, managing cost components structure, cost element structure, planning conditions, costing variants, and multi-level costings, and carrying out a Price update in the material master record.
• Defining value fields, properties, and summary characteristics determining planning, actual and method flow, and security elements, design means flows, and develop authorization theory for reporting of FI / CO data. Defining currency and assigning the chart of accounts, result in analysis, and revenue verification (in collaboration with FI and SD), and configuring the period-end closing for PA.
Cost Object Controlling
• Configuring the cost object controlling - designing and actuals, and customizing and completing cost object checking in a make to the stock situation and in a make to order situation. Defining WIP results in interpretation, variances, and revenue verification (in collaboration with FI and SD) and configuring period-end closing for the cost objects.
Profit Center Accounting
• Create organizational charts for for-profit centers, preparing Profit Centers (in FI in the new GL), creating the Profit Centers and checking master data responsibilities, and configuring the period-end closing for the PCA.
Basics of the SAP ERP and SAP Solution Manager
• Defining the SAP ERP Solution and establishing the alliance among SAP ERP and Solution Manager.
• Managing common reporting obligations for cost centers, configuring cost center reporting, and generating report painter addresses and drill-down reports.
Organizational Assignments and Process Integration
• Determining scopes and methods in Management Accounting, stock transfers, sub-contracting, cross-company code design, inbound freight, inventory valuation and transfer pricing, work in method rules, and high-level obligations for organization units. Checking number ranges and the first combination flows with other modules (CO), and configuring versions.
- Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - Management Accounting with SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- Exam Code: C_TFIN22_67
- Number of Questions: 80
- Length of Time: 180 minutes
- Exam Cost: $549 USD
- Exam Language: German, English, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.