SAMBA Practice Exam
Samba is a networking tool useful for anyone who possesses both Windows and Unix systems on his network. It allows Windows to share files and printers on the Unix host, and Unix users to access the resources that are shared by Windows systems.
So, if you who wish to improve your skills and gain expertise in using SAMBA then you should surely take this exam.
- IT professionals
- Web developers
- Students and graduates
- Other interested candidates
- Computer skills
- Technical knowledge
- Programming skills
- Software development
- Basics of Samba
- Installation of Ubuntu Samba with Windows client access
- Configuration with the use of smb.conf file
- Installation of Centos Samba with Windows client access
- Installing Samba Packages on Centos
- Sharing folders between two Linux Boxes
- Understanding Firewall Issues
- Troubleshooting from Windows and Linux box
- Understanding Firewall rules for Samba
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference