Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Practice Exam
Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant
About the Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Credential
The Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant program has been built for professionals with the experience to implement Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud solutions in a customer-facing role. The exam has been designed for candidates with experience to install and configure Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud. The Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant is able to successfully design and implement Nonprofit Cloud solutions that meet customer business requirements, are maintainable and scalable, and contribute to long-term customer success.
Who should take the exam?
As a Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant, you will be responsible for designing and deploying solutions to support customer business processes and requirements using Salesforce applications. It is required for you to demonstrate experience designing solutions using the Nonprofit Cloud functionality and lead the implementation of these solutions within a customer organization. Also, it is recommended that as a Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud consultant you must have experience working with both nonprofit organizations and expertise in Salesforce applications, including the knowledge needed to implement multiple applications in common customer scenarios.
Typical job roles of a Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant candidate may include:
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Solution Architect
- Senior Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- Technical Architect
- Data Migration Specialist
Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultants are interested in demonstrating their expertise as cloud computing implementation consultants with a speciality in nonprofits. The Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant has 2 to 5 years of experience as a senior business analyst and has developed the skills including -
- Should have experience managing implementation projects
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have a working knowledge of Salesforce product lines
- Should have an understanding of internet technologies and cloud computing
- Should have an understanding of data management and database concepts
- Should be familiar with the software development lifecycle
- Should have nonprofit domain expertise
- Exam Questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions, 5 unscored questions*
- Exam Duration: 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing score: 67% and above
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Administrator credential
The Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant exam covers the following topics -
Domain Expertise: 20%
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solutions for fundraising and donor management.
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solutions for marketing and engagement.
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solutions for program and/or volunteer management.
- Distinguish and rationalize the purpose for resource sites like the Power of Us Hub, Trailblazer Community, Trailhead, and AppExchange, etc.
Nonprofit Cloud Product Configuration: 22%
- Given a set of requirements, modify NPSP Settings for people management (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Affiliations, Relationships, Addresses) defaults.
- Given a set of requirements, configure fundraising features (Opportunities, Payments, Allocations, Gift Entry and Recurring Donations) and batch process handling.
- Given an error message through a Nonprofit Cloud application, determine whether it is a Nonprofit Cloud application issue and appropriate next steps.
- Explain the differences between the Nonprofit Cloud release schedule and the Salesforce release schedule, including considerations for declarative and custom development during the deployment stage of implementation.
- Install Nonprofit Cloud applications and/or solutions.
- Configure the Nonprofit Cloud application security model to meet customer requirements.
Implementation Strategies and Best Practices: 18%
- Given a scenario, facilitate a successful Nonprofit Cloud consulting engagement.
- Gather requirements, create user stories, and turn business processes into solution design.
- Create a change management process based on Salesforce best practices for governance.
- Determine and implement the appropriate testing and deployment strategy (sandbox, production, tools, etc.)
Solution Design: 20%
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solution(s) to meet customer requirements.
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to use declarative development (low code), custom code development, or a third-party solution.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Determine the appropriate security features to use following Salesforce best practices.
Integration and Data Management: 15%
- Given a specific data requirement, explain the use cases and considerations for using Salesforce native, third party, or Nonprofit Cloud application data tools.
- Given customer requirements, articulate and implement data migration and/or integration strategies for a Nonprofit Cloud implementation.
- Identify which duplicate management tools to use for a Salesforce implementation.
- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate analytics solution (Reports, Dashboards, Einstein Analytics, Tableau, third-party solutions, etc.) in Nonprofit Cloud.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- The in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- The reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference