Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Practice Exam
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Exam
As a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator, you are required to have good knowledge of the features available to end-users together with the configuration options available in Marketing Cloud. Also, as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, you should also be able to respond to common business requirements and perform administrative functions within Marketing Cloud in accordance with digital marketing best practices.
Who Should Take the exam?
The Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator program is designed for administrators with the skills to configure Marketing Cloud products utilizing industry and product best practices.
- You should have knowledge of the features available to end-users and the configuration options available in Marketing Cloud.
- You should be able to maintain the Marketing Cloud platform, respond to common business requirements, and perform administrative functions within Marketing Cloud.
- Additionally, you should have 3-6 months experience administering a Marketing Cloud instance and prior experience with digital marketing.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator Exam covers the following topics -
1. Digital Marketing Proficiency: 13%
- Describe governance and compliance in relation to digital marketing.
- Recognize security best practices for data, permissions, and PII.
- Describe Marketing Cloud product inventory and product offerings.
2. Subscriber Data Management: 18%
- Given a scenario, describe the contact model.
- Given a scenario, evaluate data quality.
- Explain preference and profile center concepts.
3. Setup: 38%
- Given a scenario, implement the configuration of business units, users/permissions, and security/passwords.
- Given a scenario, determine how to configure integrations.
- Describe the features in Setup Home.
- Describe Marketing Cloud extension products.
4. Channel Management: 16%
- Given a scenario, describe the configuration of Mobile Studio.
- Given a scenario, describe the configuration of Email Studio.
- Given a scenario, describe the configuration of Social Studio and Advertising Studio.
- Explain the concepts and typical use cases of Journey Builder.
5. Maintenance: 15%
- Given a scenario, describe solutions for data extraction and report generation.
- Given a scenario, monitor a Marketing Cloud account and provide system availability.
- Given a scenario, evaluate the benefits of additional Marketing Cloud products.
As a Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator, you must be able to demonstrate knowledge, skills, and experience in the following domains -
- Governance and compliance with reference to digital marketing
- Security best practices for data management, users, and permissions
- Account configuration including business unit structure, permissions, and security
- Management of subscriber data
- Evaluating data quality
- Configuring Marketing Cloud products (builders, studios)
- Troubleshooting account configuration and user request
- Knowledge of account (Super Messages, Users, Activities) monitoring (auditing, reporting, notifications)
- Marketing Cloud extension products and features (Datorama, Interaction Studio, Audience Builder, etc.)
- Marketing Cloud integration offerings (FTP, API, MC Connect)
- Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Time allotted to complete the exam: 105 minutes
- Passing score: 67%
- Registration fee: USD 200 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100 plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference