Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant Practice Exam
Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant Exam
About the Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant
Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant exam has been built for consultants with experience to implement and consult on the Salesforce Communities applications. They work in a customer-facing role. The purpose of the exam is to validate individuals who want to showcase their skills and expertise to design, configure, build, and implement Salesforce Communities applications, with the help of declarative customization capabilities of the Communities platform. The Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant exam meets the customer business requirements which are maintainable and scalable, and also contribute to long-term customer success.
Who should take the exam?
The Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant Exam is relevant for customers, partners, employees, and anyone interested in demonstrating competence with Community Cloud. For qualifying the Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant exam, candidates must have earned the Salesforce Administrator credential.
- Candidate has experience using the Salesforce Communities applications.
- Candidate should be able to troubleshoot and solve platform issues.
- Candidate should have 6 months of hands-on experience administering or developing on the Salesforce Community Cloud platform.
- Candidate should possess facilitation and consultative skills at a technical level.
- candidate may work internally as an employee or as a consultant.
- Consultant/Senior Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Delivery Manager/Director
- Business Analyst or Business Consultant
- Salesforce Developer
- Technical Architect
The Salesforce Community Cloud Consultant Exam covers the following topics -
- Given a scenario including Community member Persona information, recommend the appropriate license type to meet the requirement.
- Evaluate the infrastructure of a Community.
- Describe capabilities of different deployment types.
- Determine the mobility requirements for a Community.
- Evaluate integration strategies for a given use case.
- Outline the considerations required for a successful Community rollout.
- Given a scenario, determine which limits will influence a Community (for example, Community user limits).
- Explain how to set up a custom domain for a Community.
Sharing and Security: 20%
- Determine security requirements given a scenario that includes collaboration, business process, and/or document requirements.
- Determine the appropriate security model for a given use case (for example, Sharing & Users, Person Accounts, Profiles, Objects).
- Determine the steps to build a public Community.
- Given a scenario, determine the steps to provision Community users.
Community Setup: 18%
- Determine steps to configure and set up topics, and map to associated knowledge articles.
- Identify the Community user login requirements.
- Determine how to set up email for Community users.
- Explain the multilingual capabilities in Communities.
- Identify when to integrate Salesforce products into a Community.
Experience Builder: 12%
- Determine how to customize a Community to match a company’s branding using Experience Builder.
- Determine how to customize navigation for given requirements in a template-based Community.
- Determine the steps to create and configure Lightning pages.
- Explain how to configure template components for given requirements.
- Determine the steps to install and set up Lightning components.
- Determine how to optimize Community performance.
Community Management: 11%
- Identify how to grant users access to the Community.
- Determine the steps to set up Community dashboards and insights.
- Explain Community moderation features.
- Given a scenario, determine the steps to create recommendations in a Community.
- Given a scenario, determine the steps to set up reputation levels in a Community.
- Explain the capabilities of CMS Connect.
- Identify the methods to personalize content for users.
- Explain the capabilities of Chatter questions and Chatter groups.
- Describe the capabilities of Communities Search.
- Describe the process for translating a Community.
Templates and Use Cases: 8%
- Explain the capabilities and use of Lightning templates and Lightning Bolt.
- Total Questions: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions, 5 unscored questions*
- Exam Duration: 105 minutes (time allows for unscored questions)
- Passing score: 62%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment. Click here for information on scheduling an exam.
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: Salesforce Administrator credential
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference