Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator Practice Exam - RETIRED
Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator
About Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator Practice Exam
The Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator program is designed for individuals who have experience with the B2B Product from an Administration perspective.
Who should take the Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator Exam?
The Salesforce B2B Commerce accreditation program encompasses the breadth of applications, the features and functions available to an end-user, and the configuration and management options available to an administrator across B2B Commerce.
- The Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce Administrator will likely have at least six months of experience with Salesforce System Administration and B2B Commerce administration on the Salesforce platform.
- The Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce professional may work internally as an employee, consultant for a system integrator, or customer.
- The Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce professional may currently hold the Salesforce Certified Administrator credential.
Typical Job Roles
- Project Manager
The Salesforce Accredited B2B Commerce candidate has the experience, skills, knowledge, and ability to:
- Manage a Salesforce Org from an administration standpoint
- Articulate the basic concepts and advantages of B2B Commerce
- Understand the typical needs of a client when implementing cloud based Storefronts for B2B Commerce
- Total Questions: 50 Questions
- Exam Format: Multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 70%
- Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes as required per local law
- Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or in an online proctored environment
- References: No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam.
- Prerequisite: None required
Task 1 -
- Overview: What is Commerce Cloud—B2B Commerce?
- Managed package installation & setup process
- Admin: CC Admin, Anonymous Checkout, User Checkout, CSR Checkout, Account, Contacts, Users, Related Lists
- Accounts & Pricing: Account
- Groups and Price Lists
- Products: Standard Products, Categories, Product Specs, Filters, and Product Relationships
- Products: Aggregated, Bundle, Kit, and Dynamic Kit
- Marketing and User Interface Configuration: Promotions, Menus, Featured/Spotlight Products, Page Sections, Page Labels, and Localization
- Pricing Strategies: Tiered Pricing
Task 3 -
- Pricing Strategies: Attribute Driven Commerce, Subscriptions, and Contract Pricing
- Complex Configurations: Effective Accounts and Line Level Independence
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference