Quality Control Practice Exam
A company’s reputation is based on the product and services that they provide. It is also necessary that they maintain the quality of their services to remain in the competitive market. Therefore, it is a company’s responsibility to look after the quality of the product that they are giving. Companies hire professionals known as the Purchase or Procurement manager who is responsible to look after the quality and all the steps involved in the production of the product. They are responsible for keeping a record of all the transactions and activities of the production sector.
Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the major roles and responsibilities of such professionals are as follow:
• Responsible for developing, leading, and executing purchasing strategies.
• Formulation of functional metrics for reducing expenses.
• Connect with various stakeholders for ensuring clear requirements documentation.
• Forecast price and market trends for identifying any changes.
• Perform cost and analysis and assess, manage, and mitigate risks.
• Manage daily purchasing activities, supervising staff, and allocating tasks.
• Determine and manage inventory needs.
• Manage the maintenance of office/manufacturing equipment and machinery.
Who should give this exam?
Anyone with a bachelor’s degree in Economics or BBA can take up this exam. Moreover, students with a post-graduate degree in Purchase and Logistics as well as master’s in business administration can take this exam as well.
• Financial Management skills
• Management skills
• Market researching tactics
• Negotiation skills
• Communication skills
• Marketing capabilities
• Knowledge of subjects like mathematics, economics, logistics, supply chain etc.
• Manufacturing Companies
• Departmental / Convenience Stores
• Export Houses
• Production Houses
• Healthcare Products and Service Delivery Companies
• Educational Institutions etc.
Table of Content
The Quality Controls exam covers the following topics -
• Learning Objectives of Materials Management
• Learning Functions of Materials Management
• Organisation of Materials Management
• Learning Need, Scope and Functions of Integrated Material Management
• Learning Need of Materials Planning
• Learning Factors affecting Materials Planning
• Learning Tools of Materials Planning
• Principles and Procedure for Materials Planning
• Basic concepts of MRP (Material Requirements Planning)
• Learning MRP Processing
• Computer Application to MRP Process
• Learning MRP reports – Database recording and maintenance
• Independent and dependent MRP system
• Learning Basic concepts of Materials Budgeting
• Learning Factors affecting Materials Budget
• Materials Budgeting and Accounting
Material Classification, Standardization and Codification
• Material classification for variety reduction
• Learning Basic concepts of codification
• Systems of codification
• Learning Classification by codification
• Objectives and scope of standardization
• Simplification/Variety of reduction
• Learning Levels of standard
• Importance and Objectives of Material Handling
• Learning Types and Practices of Material Handling Systems
• Waste Management – Surplus and Obsolete
• Damage and Pilferage
• Learning Cost Analysis
Equipments for Material Handling
Stores Management and Warehousing
• Warehousing Functions and Objectives
• Learning Types of Stores – Centralized and decentralized
• Stores Layout, Storage Media and Physical Verification
• Learning Factors affecting Successful Store-keeping
• Warehouse Management System (WMS)
• Warehouse Operating Principles
• Learning Strategy for Warehousing
• Planning the Distribution Warehouse
• Learning Automated Warehousing
• Schemes / Tools of Automated Warehousing
• Learning Types of Inventory
• Learning Types of Inventory Costs and factors affecting
• Inventory Management Models
• Learning Techniques of Inventory Control
• Inventory Performance Measurement
Purchase Management System
• Learning Objectives of Purchasing
• Functions and responsibilities of Purchase Department
• Learning Methods of Purchasing
• Purchase Department Organization
• Learning JIT Purchasing – Prerequisites and Elements
• Learning System of Vendor evaluation
• Parameters for evaluation of Vendors Performance
• Social Audit
• Total evaluation – Purchasing Performance, Quantitative Objects etc
• Guidelines for purchase through tender and negotiation tender committee
• Learning Purchase Review
Value Analysis System
• Value Analysis – Procedure and Approach
• Learning Tools for Value Analysis
• Learning Basic approaches for Negotiation
• Strategy and Planning for Negotiation
• Learning Tactics of effective negotiation
Statistical Quality Control
• Application and Variances
• Process Control Procedures
• Acceptance Sampling
• Operating Characteristic Curves
Stock Keeping and Accounting
• Maintaining Database system
• Preparing reports
• Learning The Indian Contract Act, 1872
• Learning The Sales of Goods Act, 1930
Special Purchase Contracts
• Learning Components and characteristics of quality
• Learning Objectives and functions of quality control
• Acceptance sampling – Principles and Practices
• Double and Multiple Sampling
• Learning OC and AOQ Curve
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference