QTP Practice Exam
QTP Practice Exam
QTP is a type of testing tool that is designed to perform automated functional testing without monitoring the system in intervals. This tool is mostly used for-
• Service testing
• Familiarity of testing related concepts
• Using a scripting language
• Basic programming skills
• Basic knowledge of using VB Script
• QTP tool testing
• Industrial use
• Determining ROI
• Writing automation scripts
This exam is best-suited for-
• Software developers
• Computer science graduates
• Other interested candidates
The QTP Practice exam covers topics including -
1. Defining QTP
2. Understanding testing tools
3. Testing tool types
4. Classifying testing tools
5. History and evolution
6. QTP Recording modes
7. QTP Framework and its types
8. QTP Objects and their types
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference