Provisioning SQL Databases (70-765) Practice Exam
Provisioning SQL Databases (70-765) Practice Exam
About Provisioning SQL Databases (70-765) Practice Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed . The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
Provisioning SQL Databases (70-765) Practice Exam helps demonstrate real-world mastery of provisioning SQL Server databases both on premise and in SQL Azure. Certification is designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, with focus on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level. Provisioning SQL Databases (70-765) Practice Exam focuses on skills and knowledge for provisioning, upgrading, and configuring SQL Server; managing databases and files; and provisioning, migrating, and managing databases in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
What you will Learn?
The focus is on measuring the expertise of the candidate by these objectives -
- Implement SQL in Azure
- Manage databases and instances
- Manage storage T
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have working knowledge of SQL Server administration and maintenance, as well as Azure skills Provisioning SQL Databases
Who should take this exam?
This exam is intended for architects, senior developers, infrastructure specialists, and development leads. Candidates have a working knowledge of the various cloud service models and service model architectures, data storage options, and data synchronization techniques. Candidates also have a working knowledge of deployment models, upgrading and migrating databases, and applications and services, in addition to integrating Azure applications with external resources.
- Languages: English
- Audiences: IT professionals
- Technology: SQL Server 2016/2017/2019
- Credit toward certification: MCSA
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Implement SQL in Azure (40–45%)
- Deploy a Microsoft Azure SQL Database - Choose a service tier, create servers and databases, create a sysadmin account, configure elastic pools
- Plan for SQL Server installation - Plan for an IaaS or on-premises deployment, select the appropriate size for a virtual machine, plan storage pools based on performance requirements, evaluate best practices for installation, design a storage layout for a SQL Server virtual machine
- Deploy SQL Server instances - Deploy a SQL Server instance in IaaS and on-premises, manually install SQL Server on an Azure Virtual Machine, provision an Azure Virtual Machine to host a SQL Server instance, automate the deployment of SQL Server databases, deploy SQL Server by using templates
- Deploy SQL Server databases to Azure virtual machines - Migrate an on-premises SQL Server database to an Azure virtual machine, generate benchmark data for performance needs, perform performance tuning on Azure IaaS, support availability sets in Azure
Manage databases and instances (30-35%)
- Configure secure access to Microsoft Azure SQL Databases - Configure firewall rules, configure Always Encrypted for Azure SQL Database, configure cell-level encryption, configure dynamic data masking, configure transparent data encryption (TDE)
- Configure SQL Server performance settings - Configure database performance settings, configure max server memory, configure the database scope, configure operators and alerts
- Manage SQL Server instances - Create databases, manage files and file groups, manage system database files, configure tempdb
Manage Storage (30–35%)
- Manage SQL Storage - Manage SMB file shares, manage stretch databases, configure Azure storage, change service tiers, review wait statistics, manage storage pools, recover from failed storage
- Perform database maintenance - Monitor DMVs, maintain indexes, automate maintenance tasks, update statistics, verify database integrity, recover from database corruption
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference