Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Practice Exam
Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification Exam
About Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification Exam
Six Sigma Black belts must have a deep understanding of all the aspects of the define, measure, analyze, improve and control (DMAIC) model together with Six Sigma principles. Black Belt Professionals are required to have basic knowledge of lean enterprise concepts together with the ability to identify non-value-added elements and activities so as to facilitate the use of specific tools.
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Professionals are thorough with Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. it is expected that the Black Belt professionals should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities.
Course Structure for Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification Exam
- Organization-wide Planning and Deployment (12 questions)
- Organizational Process Management and Measures (10 questions)
- Team Management (18 Questions)
- Define Phase (20 Questions)
- Measure Phase (25 Questions)
- Analyze Phase (22 Questions)
- Improve Phase (21 Questions)
- Control Phase (15 Questions)
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Framework and Methodologies (7 Questions)
Exam Pattern for Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification Exam
- All the exams are given in English. Also, ASQ offers translated exams in some countries.
- Exams take three to five hours, depending on the certification.
- All exams consist of multiple-choice questions
- Passing score of 550 points out of a possible 750 is required to be certified
Pre-requisites for Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification Exam
Six Sigma Black Belt requires two completed projects with signed affidavits, or one completed project with a signed affidavit and three years of work experience, in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
FAQs on Six Sigma Black Belt (SSBB) Certification Exam
1. Does ASQ charge any annual membership fee?
Yes, there are annual membership fees for a different type of membership such as Full, Associate, Forum/Division, Student, and
2. Is the membership transferable to someone else?
No, the membership is not transferable in any case. Candidate needs to register for the exam with new membership.
3. What are the certification testing locations available?
ASQ conducts the exams twice a year through local Sections and international sites.
Note, in all metro cities ASQ India facilitate a venue for the certification exam
4. Can I get certified if I do not have the required experience?
For some certifications with education waivers, you may waive some of the required work experience if you have a degree, diploma or certificate beyond high school.
5. Which of the given certifications have a maintenance requirement?
Certifications requiring to get re-certified every three years are,
- Biomedical Auditor
- Calibration Technician
- HACCP Auditor
- Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
- Master Black Belt
- Pharmaceutical GMP Professional
- Quality Auditor
- Quality Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Software Quality Engineer
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Quality Inspector, Quality Improvement Associate, Quality Process Analyst, Quality Technician, and Six Sigma Green Belt are lifetime certifications. They have no re-certification requirements.
6. What kind of projects cannot be used in Six Sigma?
Six Sigma Black Belt project is one that uses appropriate tools within a Six Sigma approach to producing breakthrough performance and real financial benefit to an operating business or company.
Projects that do not qualify -
- Prepackaged or classroom exercise that are mock or simulated projects that were previously completed and/or that do not include actual “hands on” work.
- No real organization or business unit; no current problem or cost benefit.
- Basic product improvement projects not associated with process improvements.
- Software maintenance or remediation without detailed process measurements.
- Any project without measured before-and-after cost benefits.
7. What if I do not have a completed a Six Sigma Black Belt Project?
It is very important to have a Six Sigma Black Belt project. In case you have not completed a project you are not eligible to sit for the exam.
8. Can we submit a project that has been completed more than two years ago?
Yes, it is acceptable as long as the project utilized the Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
9. Can we submit the affidavit for review prior to applying for the exam?
No, affidavits received without an application form and fees will not be reviewed prior to applying for the exam.
10. Is the Six Sigma exam open-book?
Sigma holds the exception of a constructed-response portion of the Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence exam, all the exams are open-book. Only personally developed notes from training or refresher courses are allowed, only under the following conditions -
- The examinee must get his/her reference materials reviewed by the proctor
- Exam Proctor is the final authority on the admissibility of all reference materials
- No collections of questions and answers or course quizzes are permissible
- Also, reference sources containing such copy are not allowed unless the questions are removed
- Examinees are required to abide by applicable copyright laws
11. What is the passing score on a certification exam?
The 'cut-score' process is used in all ASQ certification exams. candidates are required to score 550 points out of a possible 750 to be certified.
12. How many days training for SSGB is given?
Duration for SSGB training course is 8 days (4 weekends).
13. How many days training for SSBB is given?
Duration for SSGB training course is 16 days (8 weekends).
14. Will the participants be awarded any completion certificate at the end of training?
Yes, candidates will receive an ASQ India training certificate upon completion of training.
15. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the AWS Certification Exam cost.
16. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
17. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, testprep training offers free practice tests for AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty which can be used before the final purchase for a complete test.
18. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
19. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
20. For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be accessed for the lifetime.
For more FAQs
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.