Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online Deployment (MB2-710) Practice Exam
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online Deployment (MB2-710) Practice Exam
About Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online Deployment (MB2-710) Practice Exam
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Languages: English, Chinese (Simplified), French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Audiences: IT Professionals
- Technology: Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Credit toward certification:
- Price: $165.00 USD*
Implement a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online deployment (10% - 15%)
- Access Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online - Describe methods for accessing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online; identify supported browsers; identify supported phone operating systems; describe requirements for Dynamics CRM for tablets; identify supported web browsers; identify user subscription license types; describe subscription add-ons
- Plan a deployment - Identify the storage requirements; plan security; determine the number of instances and licenses that are required; identify implications of implementing single sign-on
- Import data - Compare the methods for importing data; import data by using the Import Data Wizard; identify limitations of import processes
- Customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online - Create new fields; modify values for option sets; modify entity forms; create new entities and reports; modify views and dashboards
Configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (10% - 15%)
- Configure subscriptions - Identify methods to sign-up for a subscription; identify subscription requirements; describe the subscription cancellation process; describe the methods for purchasing add-ons
- Manage users - Identify the methods to add users to Dynamics CRM Online; assign Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online licenses to users; assign security roles; enable and disable users; describe non-interactive users; mark a user as non-interactive; identify administrative roles
- Synchronize user accounts - Compare Dynamics CRM Online accounts with company accounts; describe user synchronization; identify the steps to synchronize Active Directory with Office 365; describe Active Directory Federation Services
Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online (10% - 15%)
- Administer Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online instances - Define instances; describe the relationship between instances subscriptions, tenants, and security groups; describe instance types; set instance properties; switch an instance; reset an instance; place an instance in administrative mode; delete an instance; describe methods to copy an instance; create a copy of an instance
- Describe tenant considerations - Identify limitations on the number and type of instances per tenant; configure the region for a tenant; describe limitation and requirements for multiple tenants
- Manage storage and administrative notifications - Identify the storage limit for a subscription; describe the implications of reaching the storage limit; view resources used; identify requirements and limitations for sending administrative notifications
- Describe the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online update policy - Identify the frequency of updates; describe the update process; determine the version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online; skip updates; approve updaes; determine what updates are available; reschedule an update
Manage related services (10% - 15%)
- Describe related services - Identify related online services; integrate Microsoft Social Engagement with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online; manage campaigns with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
- Integrate Yammer and SharePoint Online - Describe Yammer and SharePoint Online; identify SharePoint Online integration types; describe the integration process
- Integrate OneNote, Skype, Skype for Business, Office 365 Groups, and OneDrive for Business - Compare Dynamics CRM Notes and OneNote; identify storage location for OneNote notebooks; configure OneNote integration; integrate Skype and Skype for Business; identify limitations for Skype and Skype for Business; describe Office 365 Groups; identify requirements for Office 365 Groups; integrate Office 365 Groups with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
Manage mobile device apps (10% - 15%)
- Install and use mobile device apps - Identify the mobile apps for phones and tablets; describe requirements for mobile apps; identify supported mobile device hardware and software; install mobile apps; configure security privileges; describe restrictions for working offline; create draft records
- Configure entities for mobile - Identify entity types that can be accessed from mobile apps; hide form components; enable dashboards for mobile apps
Implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook (10% - 15%)
- Deploy Dynamics CRM for Outlook - Identify supported operating systems; describe required software components; compare Dynamics CRM for Outlook versions; identify deployment methods; configure Dynamics CRM for Outlook; configure multiple organizations
- Configure offline capabilities - Describe offline capabilities; identify fields that can be synchronized; describe limitations for synchronized fields; configure synchronized fields
Manage email (10% - 15%)
- Select an email processing option - Identify email processing options; describe the advantages of each email processing option; identify limitations and requirements for each email processing option
- Track and correlate email - Compare email tracking with email correlation; describe user options for automatic tracking; describe correlation options; identify limitations of folder-level tracking; configure folder-level tracking for Exchange folders
- Manage mailbox records and email - Describe synchronization methods for incoming and outgoing email; configure the default synchronization method for users and queues; describe mailbox records; configure approval for email addresses
Manage server-side synchronization (10% - 15%)
- Configure server-side synchronization - Describe server-side synchronization; identify server-side synchronization features and supported configurations; set the email processing method; configure mailbox records
- Set up a forwarding mailbox - Describe mailbox forwarding; create a forward mailbox record; add email forwarding rules for users; add mailbox records to server profile; enable mailboxes; test email configuration; describe synchronization alerts; view the Performance Dashboard
Who should take this exam?
Individuals wishing to obtain a certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment should take this exam. The audience typically includes system administrators, implementation consultants, system integrators, technical staff, and support professionals. They assess a customer’s business needs and install, configure, deploy, and customize the application.
What do we offer?
- 5 full-length mock test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference