PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills (77-729) Practice Exam
PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills (77-729)
About PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills 77-729 Exam
77-729 exam is for candidates should have a fundamental understanding of the PowerPoint environment and demonstrate the correct application of PowerPoint 2016. Candidates create, edit, and enhance presentations and slide shows. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2016 certification exams introduce a new performance-based format for improved testing of a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and abilities using the MOS 2016 programs.
The PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills (77-729) covers the following topics -
Create and manage presentations (30-35%)
- Create a presentation: Create a new presentation, create a presentation based on a template, import Word document outlines
- Insert and format slides: Insert specific slide layouts; duplicate existing slides; hide and unhide slides; delete slides; apply a different slide layout; modify individual slide backgrounds; insert slide headers, footers, and page numbers
- Modify slides, handouts, and notes: Change the slide master theme or background, modify slide master content, create a slide layout, modify a slide layout, modify the handout master, modify the notes master
- Order and group slides: Create sections, modify slide order, rename sections
- Change presentation options and views: Change slide size, change views of a presentation, set file properties
- Configure a presentation for print: Print all or part of a presentation; print notes pages; print handouts; print in color, grayscale, or black and white
- Configure and present a slide show: Create custom slide shows, configure slide show options, rehearse slide show timing, present a slide show by using Presenter View
Insert and format text, shapes, and images (20-25%)
- Insert and format text: Insert text on a slide, apply formatting and styles to text, apply WordArt styles to text, format text in multiple columns, create bulleted and numbered lists, insert hyperlinks
- Insert and format shapes and text boxes: Insert or replace shapes, insert text boxes, resize shapes and text boxes, format shapes and text boxes, apply styles to shapes and text boxes
- Insert and format images: Insert images, resize and crop images, apply styles and effects
- Order and group objects: Order objects, align objects, group objects, display alignment tools
Insert tables, charts, SmartArt, and media (20-25%)
- Insert and format tables: Create a table, insert and delete table rows and columns, apply table styles, import a table
- Insert and format charts: Create a chart, import a chart, change the Chart Type, add a legend to a chart, change the chart style of a chart
- Insert and format SmartArt graphics: Create SmartArt graphics, convert lists to SmartArt graphics, add shapes to SmartArt graphics, reorder shapes in SmartArt graphics, change the color of SmartArt graphics
- Insert and manage media: Insert audio and video clips, configure media playback options, adjust media window size, set the video start and stop time, set media timing options
Apply transitions and animations (10-15%)
- Apply slide transitions: Insert slide transitions, set transition effect options
- Animate slide content: Apply animations to objects, apply animations to text, set animation effect options, set animation paths
- Set timing for transitions and animations: Set transition effect duration, configure transition start and finish options, reorder animations on a slide
Manage multiple presentations (5-10%)
- Merge content from multiple presentations: Insert slides from another presentation, compare two presentations, insert comments, review comments
- Finalize presentations: Protect a presentation, inspect a presentation, proof a presentation, preserve presentation content, export presentations to other formats
- Exam Name: PowerPoint 2016: Core Presentation Design and Delivery Skills
- Exam Code: 77-729
- Credited Towards: Microsoft Office Specialist
- Number of Questions: 40-60
- Length of Time: 90 Minutes
- Registration Fee: $100.00
- Passing Score: 700 (on a scale of 1-1000)
- Exam Language: English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Thai, Turkish
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.