PowerPoint 2013 (77-422) Practice Exam
PowerPoint 2013 (77-422) Practice Exam
About PowerPoint 2013 (77-422) Practice Exam
Microsoft PowerPoint 2013, Exam 77-422 helps learn to create complex slide shows such as product plans, reports, and marketing materials. Candidate learn to create slide shows based on custom templates generated by others and reuse slides. They will master the creation of slides that include sophisticated data presented in visual formats. They will know how to pause and move back and forth in slide shows, jump to specific slides, drill down to supporting data, mark up slides and much more. PowerPoint 2013 certification assists the candidates with classwork and differentiate job hunters in today's competitive job market.
Who should take this exam?
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who use Office to build secure and flexible applications. This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The courses structure percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Languages: English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese Brazillian, Russian, Vietnamese
- Audiences: IT professionals
- Technology: Microsoft Office 2013 suites
- Credit toward certification: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Create and manage presentations
- Create a presentation
- Create blank presentations, create presentations using templates, import text files into presentations, import Word document outlines into presentations
- Format a presentation using slide masters
- Apply a slide master, add new layouts, modify existing layouts, add background images, control page numbers, insert headers and footers, modify presentation themes
- Customize presentation options and views
- Change page setup options, change to view in color/grayscale, use views to navigate through presentations, modify presentation properties
- Configure presentations to print or save
- Set handout print options, print selections from presentations, package presentations for CD, save presentations as webpages, print presentations in grayscale, print speaker notes, maintain backward compatibility
- Configure and present slideshows
- Create custom slideshows, configure slideshow options, rehearse timing, configure slideshow resolution, use Presenter View, navigate within slideshows, annotate slideshows
Insert and format shapes and slides
- Insert and format slides
- Add slide layouts, duplicate existing slides, hide slides, delete slides, modify slide backgrounds, apply styles to slides
- Insert and format shapes
- Modify shape backgrounds, apply borders to shapes, resize shapes, insert shapes, create custom shapes, apply styles to shapes
- Order and group shapes and slides
- Insert section headers, modify slide order, align and group shapes, display gridlines
Create slide content
- Insert and format text
- Change text to WordArt, create multiple columns in a single shape, insert hyperlinks, apply formatting and styles to text, create bulleted and numbered lists
- Insert and format tables
- Create new tables, modify number of rows and columns, apply table styles, import tables from external sources
- Insert and format charts
- Create and modify chart styles, insert charts, modify chart type, add legends to charts, modify chart parameters, import charts from external sources
- Insert and format SmartArt
- Add shapes to SmartArt, change color of SmartArt, move text within SmartArt shapes, reverse direction, convert lists to SmartArt
- Insert and format images
- Resize images, crop images, apply effects, apply styles
- Insert and format media
- Adjust media window size, trim timing on media clips, set start/stop times, set media options, link to external media
Apply transitions and animations
- Apply transitions between slides
- Insert transitions between slides, manage multiple transitions, modify transition effect options
- Animate slide content
- Apply animations to shapes, apply animations to text strings, add paths to animations, modify animation options
- Set timing for transitions and animations
- Modify duration of effects, configure start and finish options, reorder animations, use the Animation panel
Manage multiple presentations
- Merge content from multiple presentations
- Merge multiple presentations, reuse slides from other presentations, view multiple presentations
- Track changes and resolve differences
- Set track changes, modify options for track changes, discard changes from specific users, manage comments
- Protect and share presentations
- Encrypt presentations with a password, proof presentations, mark as final, compress media, embed fonts, restrict permissions, remove presentation metadata, check for accessibility issues, check for compatibility issues
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference