What are PDUs?
PDUs are the measuring units which are used for quantifying professional development as part of CCR (continuing certification requirement). It stands for Professional development unit.
For how long PMI PBA certifications are valid?
PMI PBA certifications are valid for 5 years. After 5 years you must retake and pass the exam.
In what language the PMI PBA certification exam can be taken?
PMI PBA certification exam is available in English and can be translated into multiple languages.
Why audits are required in PMI certification?
In PMI the audits are conducted specifically to check the education and experience on the certification application. It takes one week to complete the process verifying documents and evidence. After the completion of audit you will be able to complete your PMI-PBA certification application.
Do Testprep Training provide practice set questions for PMI PBA certification exam?
TestprepTraining provides unique sets of questions that will help you check your skills and knowledge on business analysis. These practice questions will help you increase your knowledge for better preparation of exam.
How much time will it take for receiving PMI PBA exam result?
After you exam completion the result will be shown.
Can I cancel or reschedule my PMI PBA exam?
Yes, you can reschedule or cancel the exam 2 days before the scheduled appointment. And if you reschedule or cancel the exam within 30 days then you have to pay 70 USD.
How do I prepare for PMI PBA certification?
PMI PBA certification is good for those individuals who are working with a project team and have knowledge to management requirement or product development. When starting to prepare for the exam,
1. Search for all the information related to the PMI PBA exam and create a blueprint with topic weightage.
2. Find some online courses to get a study material. This includes bulk of practice sets of questions which will help you know your strengths and weaknesses.
3. Register for PMI membership and download PMBOK, to find good resources and study guide. You should do 23 hours of project management education before the exam.
How much the PMI-PBA exam will cost?
This certification exam will cost you $405 USD for PMI members and $555 USD for non PMI members including the additional taxes.
What if I fail my PMI PBA certification exam?
If you are not able to pass the certification exam then you can give 3 times within 1 year. Fees are associated with a retake of the exam.
Is it necessary to become a PMI Member before applying for the PMI PBA Examination?
No, it is not required to become PMI member before applying for the exam. But it is recommended to become a member as it will save your money.
What is the passing score for PMI PBA certification?
PMI PBA does not disclose its passing score so it is better to focus on your exam preparation to score well.
What is the eligibility requirement for PMI PBA certification?
For PMI PBA certification you need to have 7500 hours of experience in business analysis and 35 hours of business analysis education. If you have a bachelor degree then you need to have 4500 hours of experience in business analysis.
How many questions will be there on PMI PBA certification exam?
There will be 200 questions which have to be done in 4 hours.
What are the benefits of PMI PBA certification?
1. Getting certified with PMI PBA will enhance your knowledge in business analysis tools and techniques which are growing quickly.
2. This will increase your chance to get hired easily with having a good understanding in business tools and techniques.
3. This certification is different from other certifications in terms of understanding and learning.
What are various domains covered for PMI PBA certification?
The domains covered in this certification are - Needs Assessment (18%), Planning (22%), Analysis (35%), Traceability and Monitoring (15%) and Evaluation (10%)
When does the exam application expires?
The application is valid for 1 year.
What is PMI PBA certification?
PMI PBA professional in business analysis certification is suitable for candidates who wants to start their career in a new way and should have knowledge of working with the project teams for managing product development.
Is it compulsory to complete the audit process in PMI certification?
If in any case you don't complete the audit process then it will be considered as failed audit which results in that candidate should re apply for exam after 1 year.
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Once purchased, the practice exams can be access for the lifetime.
What are the Prerequisite for PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI PBA)® Certification Certification?
The candidate must have a total 4500 hours of unique business analysis experience (in case of Bachelor’s/Equivalent University Degree) or the candidate must have a total 7500 hours of unique business analysis experience (in case of High School Diploma/Equivalent Secondary School). Plus 35 hours of business analysis education by any R.E.P (Registered Education Provider of PMI®)
Who should take PMI Professional in Business Analysis Certification?
Getting certified should definitely be considered but not limited to people in the following roles in any Industry:
1. Business Analysts and System Analysts
2. Business System Analysts
3. Delivery Manager and Program Manager
4. Product Manager and Product Owner
5. Business Heads
6. Domain Specialists
7. Senior/Junior Project Managers
8. IT Heads/ Senior IT Managers
9. System Architects/Designers
10. QA Professionals
11. System Testers
12. Senior Consultants
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
What are the Benefits of PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI PBA)® Certification?
1. Covers all the fundamental aspects of Business Analysis for effective requirements and business stakeholder management
2. Demonstrates your skills to your employer, peers & customers that you are proficient in Business Analysis as a professional using industry best practices
3. Enhances your salary, job opportunities, and credibility by adding new renowned credentials on your resume.
4. Increases the chances of being internationally recognized by following standards outlined in PMI Professional in Business Analysis Handbook
5. Gets you officially accredited as a certified professional by making you a part of the world known professional group
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes testprep training offers free practice tests for PMI-PBA® Exam which can be used before the final purchase for complete test.
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not the PMI-PBA Exam cost.
What are the PMI-PBA® Exam Blueprints?
Domain 1: Needs Assessment (5 tasks) - 18%
Domain 2: Planning (6 tasks) - 22%
Domain 3: Analysis (8 tasks) - 35%
Domain 4: Traceability and Monitoring (5 tasks) - 15%
Domain 5: Evaluation (4 tasks) - 10%
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of support staff will respond as soon as possible.