CCNP Security (300-720 SESA)
CCNP Security (300-720 SESA)
Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA)
300-720 SESA exam tests a candidate's knowledge of Cisco Email Security Appliance, including administration, spam control and anti-spam, message filters, data loss prevention, LDAP, email authentication and encryption, and system quarantines and delivery methods. This exam will provide you with the with the knowledge and skills to implement, troubleshoot, and administer Cisco Email Security Appliance, including key capabilities such as advanced malware protection, spam blocking, anti-virus protection, outbreak filtering, encryption, quarantines, and data loss prevention.
Knowledge required for the exam
The knowledge and skills you should have for this exam:
- TCP/IP services, including Domain Name System (DNS), Secure Shell (SSH), FTP, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), HTTP, and HTTPS
- Experience with IP routing
- You should have one or more of the given technical competencies:
- Cisco certification (Cisco CCENT® certification or higher)
- Relevant industry certification, such as (ISC)2, CompTIA Security+, EC-Council, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), and ISACA
- Cisco Networking Academy letter of completion (CCNA® 1 and CCNA 2)
- Windows expertise: Microsoft [Microsoft Specialist, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)], CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server+)
The course is appropriate for
- Security engineers
- Security administrators
- Security architects
- Operations engineers
- Network engineers
- Network administrators
- Network or security technicians
- Network managers
- System designers
- Cisco integrators and partners
The important topics in the exam include:
- Cisco Email Security Appliance Administration (15%)
- Spam Control with Talos SenderBase and Antispam (15%)
- Content and Message filters (20%)
- LDAP and SMTP Sessions (15%)
- Email Authentication and Encryption (20%)
- System Quarantines and Delivery Methods (15%)
Exam Format and Information
Exam Name Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance
|Exam Code 300-720 SESA|
|Exam Duration 90 mins||Exam Format Multiple Choice|
|Exam type 0||Number of Questions 0|
|Validity 3 Years||Exam Fee $300 USD|
|Exam Language English, Japanese||Pass Score 0|
CCNP Security (300-720 SESA) FAQs
What is 300-720 SESA exam?
What is the knowledge and skills requirement for the exam?
What are the technical requirements of the exam?
What is the cost of the exam?
What is the time duration for the 300-720 exam?
In how many languages we can give the 300-720 exam?
Who are the intended audience for the exam?
300-720 SESA exam is associated with which certification?
Which technology is used in the 300-720 SESA exam?
What is CCNP Security certification?
What is the course structure of the 300-720 exam?
Where we can register for the exam?
What is the exam retake policy?
What is the Cisco exam validity?
What is the scoring format for Cisco?
How to schedule the exam?
For how long is the license valid after purchase?
Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Why Choose Us?
We are offering hundreds of UNIQUE practice questions for various certification exam.
Many hours of Training Videos for all Exam Objectives (100% Syllabus Covered)
Money Back Guarantee
We provide 100% Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our support team consists of Subject Matter Experts, ready to clarify all your questions.