Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1045-20) Practice Exam
Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1045-20)
About Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1045-20)
An Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud 2020 Certified Implementation Specialist has demonstrated the knowledge required to Setup Parent-Child Company Hierarchy, Inbound process, execute Outbound orders and Manage Inventory. Individuals who earn this certification are able to create Web reports, Perform Picking, Packing, Cycle Count, Check-in and receive Loads, and Appointments. Up-to-date training and field experience are recommended.
- Exam Title: Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials
- Exam Number: 1Z0-1045-20
- Exam Price: $245 USD
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Duration: 85 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 56
- Passing score: 68%
- Validated Against: This exam is validated against 20A
The Oracle Warehouse Management Cloud 2020 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1045-20) exam covers the following topics -
1. Setup and System Overview
Describe the Parent-Child Company hierarchy
Describe the User Menu configuration
Set up a System Integration Framework
Set up Sequence Counters, Barcode types, and Printers
New for 2020 (Describe Unification of WMS and WFM)
New for 2020 (Explain Rest API Enhancements)
New for 2020 (Describe SCM Cloud Integrator (OIC))
2. Outbound Orders
Describe Order Types, Create Orders, and Integrate Orders with WMS
Describe Wave templates, and execute Waves
Manage LTL Load and Shipping
Configure a Parcel Manifest, and Loading and Shipping the Parcel manifests
3. Oracle Warehouse Management Business Intelligence Cloud (WMS BI Cloud)
Explain WMS BI Cloud
Create Express, Standard, CrossTab, and Dashboard Reports
Execute, Schedule, and Edit Reports
4. Setting up Inbound Processes
Create Purchase Orders and integrate them with the Warehouse Management System (WMS)
Create Advanced Shipment Notifications (ASNs) and integrate them with WMS
Check in a Load and receive by Load
Create and check-in Appointments
Perform a receipt by ASN, with and without the RF and ASN verification
Describe the System Directed Quality Control (QC)
Explain Cross Dock management
Explain Inbound Sorting
5. Inventory Management
Describe Inventory Types
Create an item in Item Master and integrate it with WMS
Create Locations in Location Master
Describe different Inventory screens
Comb/Split IB LPNs
Execute a Cycle Count
Explain Lot Management
Define an Expiration date and Receive Expiry date items
Track Serial numbers
Configure and execute Replenishment
6. WMS Cloud VBCS Mobile App
New for 2020 (Describe WMS Cloud Mobile APP)
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.