Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service 2016 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-443) Practice Exam
Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service 2016 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-443)
About Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service 2016 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-443)
Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service 2016 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-443) exam demonstrates the knowledge required to configure Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service. Candidates earning this certification are skilled in working with Sub LearnCenters, configuring Web-Based Training (WBT), creating Instructor Led Training (ILT) and enrollments, managing users, configuring LearnCenter pages and content, creating assessments and surveys, and creating learning plans.
Prerequisite for the exam
Candidates applying for this exam are recommended to complete 1-2 implementations with having 3-5 years of field experience.
The Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service 2016 (1Z0-443) Exam covers the following topics -
1. Setting System and Local Options
• Describe the difference between the Root LearnCenter and Sub LearnCenters
• Configure System-level LearnCenter Settings
• Set security options including login behavior and password recovery
2. Creating and Managing User Accounts
• Describe methods for creating user accounts
• Create user accounts
• Manage user accounts
3. Creating Groups
• Describe the purpose of groups
• Create and manage groups
• Analyze considerations for input criteria and output mapping
4. Assigning Administrator Permissions via User Roles
• Explain the different types of permissions within a user role
• Describe the different types of permissions assigned to a Supervisor Account
• Configure functionality for supervisors through My Team
5. Working with Sub LearnCenters
• Set up a Sub LearnCenter based on customer requirements
• Create and copy Sub LearnCenters based on customer requirements
6. Configuring LearnCenter Pages and Display Content and Containers
• Describe the anatomy of the LearnCenter page
• Configure the LearnCenter Page Display (including headers, titles, navigation, dynamic objects, etc.)
7. Uploading and Inserting Web-Based Training (WBT)
• Explain the difference between uploading, importing and inserting Content
• Import a Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) or Aviation Industry CBT Committee (AICC) content to the LearnCenter
8. Uploading Files to the Resource Manager
• Describe types of files and size limits
• Upload, version, and share a file
9. Creating Categories for Containers
• Explain how Categories can be used in the LearnCenter
• Create Categories and Sub Categories
• Map Categories to Learning Objects
10. Creating Assessments and Surveys
• Explain when to set up assessments and surveys in the authoring tool or in the LearnCenter
• Describe question types and features
• Create and manage questions and answers
• Create Instances
11. Creating Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Enrollments
• Describe the structure of Events, Tracks, and Sessions
• Create ILT Events, Tracks, and Sessions
• Create Enrollments
• Implement Enrollment Types based on customer requirements
• Describe when to use enrollment messages based on customer requirements
12. Creating Learning Plans
• Describe the purpose of a Learning Plan
• Describe ways in which to configure Learning Plan messages
• Create a Learning Plan (map items, sequence items, etc.)
• Assign a Learning Plan based on customer requirements
- Exam Name: Oracle Taleo Learn Cloud Service 2016 Implementation Essentials
- Exam Code: 1Z0-443
- Number of Questions: 79
- Length of Time: 120 minutes
- Exam Fee: $245 USD
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.