Oracle Procurement Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-963) Practice Exam
Oracle Procurement Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-963)
About Oracle Procurement Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-963)
Oracle Procurement Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-963) exam demonstrates the knowledge required to configure Oracle Procurement Cloud. Candidates earning this certification are skilled at setting up purchasing, managing common procurement and self-service procurement, configuring supplier qualification management, and creating contracts.
Candidates applying for this exam are recommended to complete 3 or more non-Fusion implementations with having 2-5 years of field experience.
The Oracle Procurement Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-963) Exam covers the following topics -
1. Procurement Application Overview
• Explain Procurement architecture and components
• Explain simplified Procure to Pay flow
• Explain Procurement applications integration
2. Fusion Functional Set Up Manager
• Explain the Application implementation lifecycle
• Explain Functional Set Up Enterprise Roles
• Plan an implementation
• Configure offerings
• Generate Set Up Task lists, Offerings, and Options
• Assign Tasks to users
• Manage implementation projects
3. Common Applications for Procurement
• Explain Enterprise Structures
• Configure Applications security, Job roles, Duty roles, and Privileges
• Create Business Units, common Payables, Procurement options, and Approval Management for Procurement
4. Common Procurement
• Manage Supplier configuration and Supplier site assignment
• Define Payment Terms, UOM, Carriers, and Hazard Clauses
• Define a Supplier Business classification lookup, Supplier Products, and the Services hierarchy
• Create Freight Lookups, purchasing profile options, and Approved Supplier List statuses
• Define Purchase Document Configuration and Document Styles
• Define Business Unit Function configuration, Configure Procurement Business Unit, Document types, Change Order template
• Define Receiving Parameters for Purchasing
• Create Line Types and Change Orders, and assign Procurement agents
• Set up Budgetary Control and Encumbrance accounting
• Set up Financial Orchestration Flow driven Procurement
• Set up Procurement of Consigned Inventory from Supplier
6. Self Service Procurement
• Explain Self Service Procurement
• Manage Profile Options, Catalog categories, Content Maps, and configure Requisitioning Business Functions
• Create Public Shopping Lists, Smart Forms, Catalog-Category Hierarchies, Templates and Punch Out
• Configure Requisition approvals
7. Supplier Portal
• Explain objectives, Portal Setup, and maintenance
• Create Portal Registration, Supplier Provisioning, and Default Roles
• Explain Supplier business classification, internal and external supplier registrations
• Explain Sourcing configuration objectives
• Use Negotiation styles and Templates
• Create Cost Factors, Attribute lists, Negotiation lookups, and Negotiation lists
• Configure Negotiation and Award Approval, Surrogate Bidding, Online Message, Notification Summary, and two-stage RFQ
• Explain how Supplier Qualification requirements can be captured during negotiations
9. Reporting and Business Intelligence for Procurement
• Explain Reporting and Business Intelligence for Procurement
• Configure OTBI , RTF Templates for POs, PRs, Dashboard metrics, and graphs in Purchasing work areas and Sourcing
10. Supplier Qualification Management (SQM)
• Configure SQM and create Questions, Qualification Areas, and Models
• Set up SQM Processes and manage Transactions, including Initiatives, Responses, Evaluation of Assessments, and Qualifications
11. Procurement Contract
• Configure a Contract Terms Library
• Create Contract Terms, Procurement Contract, Approvals, and Contract Fulfillment
- Exam Name: Oracle Procurement Cloud 2017 Implementation Essentials
- Exam Code: 1Z0-963
- Number of Questions: 83
- Length of Time: 120 minutes
- Exam Fee: $245 USD
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrep Training Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.