Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2020 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1056-20) Practice Exam
Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2020 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1056-20)
About Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2020 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1056-20)
The Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service: Receivables 2020 Implementation Essentials exam is designed for individuals who possess a strong foundation and expertise in selling or implementing Oracle Financials Cloud: Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service Solution This certification exam covers topics such as Reporting, Receivables, Billing, Collections, Receipts Management, Other AR Topics. Up-to-date training and field experience are recommended.
- Exam Title: Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2020 Implementation Essentials
- Exam Number: 1Z0-1056-20
- Exam Price: $245 USD
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Duration: 85 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 55
- Passing score: 64%
- Validated Against: This exam has been validated against 20B. (The previous version of this exam was validated against 19B)
The Oracle Financials Cloud: Receivables 2020 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1056-20) Exam covers the following topics -
- Explain how to design and use various reporting tools
- Explain Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI)
- Use Business Intelligence Publisher (BIP) Reports
- Use the Receivables to Ledger Reconciliation Report
- Process intercompany reconciliations
- Process billing transactions
- Auto invoice Corrections
- Describe invoice print and presentment
- Manage revenue
- Calculate Transactional Tax
- Create and process bills Receivable
3. Receipt Management
- Deploy receipt processing
- Manage customer refunds
- Explain key uses of the Accounts Receivables Work Area
- Process bills Receivable Remittances
- Implement Receipts
- Configure Lockbox
- Configure Automatic Receipts
- Process Receipt exceptions
4. Receivables to Configuring Receivables
- Configure Customer Data
- Manage Reference Data Sets
- Import customer data
- Create write-offs, adjustments, late charges and chargebacks
- Manage the Accounting Configuration
- Configure Subledger Accounting
- Configure with Rapid Implementation
- Auto invoice Configuration
- Auto accounting configuration
- Define Transaction Types, Transaction sources,Items and Memo lines
- Define salesperson and sales credits
- Deploy a Delinquency process
- Explain the process for customer correspondence
- Manage dispute handling
- Explain the key functionality of the Collection Work Area
- Explain Collection Preferences
- Configure and Process a Collections Strategy
6. Bill Management
- Explain the self-service application for customers.
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.