Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2019 (1Z0-1054) Practice Exam
Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2019 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-1054
About Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2019 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-1054)
The Oracle General Ledger 2019 (1Z0-1054) exam will help you in becoming Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2019 Certified Implementation Specialist. This exam is for candidates who possess a strong foundation and expertise in selling or implementing Oracle Financials Cloud Service Solutions. This certification exam covers sections such as General Set Up, Enterprise Structures, Journal Processing, Subledger Accounting, Intercompany Processing, Reporting & Dashboards, Period Close and Budgetary Control & Encumbrance.
The Oracle General Ledger 2019 (1Z0-1054) exam covers the following topics -
1. Enterprise Structures
• Configure the Chart of Accounts
• Explain Essbase
• Set up accounting hierarchies
• Set up the accounting calendar
• Configure Chart of Accounts Security
• Configure the legal entity structure and define the relationship to the Chart of Account
2. Subledger Accounting
• Create and manage Accounting Rules
• Create and process subledger accounting entries
• Explain the journal description rules
• Identify supporting references
3. Reporting & Anaytics
• Explain how to design and use various reporting tools
• Set up the Financials Reporting Studio
• Explain OTBI and GL Subject Areas
• Describe Smart View accounting inquiry and analysis
• Describe the General Accounting Dashboard and Work Areas
• Analyze budgets versus actuals
• Describe the Fusion Accounting Hub Reporting Service
4. Budgetary Control and Encumbrance
• Configure and Process Budgets
• Explain how to analyze and monitor Budget Consumption
• Configure Encumbrance Accounting
• Process Encumbrance Journals
5. Journal Processing
• Process journal entries
• Configure automated journal processing
• Explain the journal approval set up
• Configure allocations and periodic entries
• Explain Average Daily Balance Processing
• Explain the secondary ledger and reporting currencies
6. Intercompany Processing
• Design the Chart of Accounts and segment level rules for intercompany
• Set up Intercompany Accounting (system options, transaction types, organizations)
• Describe intercompany balancing
• Process intercompany transactions and periods
• Process intercompany reconciliations
7. Period Close
• Explain the Close Process
• Configure and process revaluations
• Configure and process translations
• Configure and process consolidations
• Analyze reconciliations
• Close monitor
- Exam Name: Oracle Financials Cloud: General Ledger 2019 Implementation Essentials
- Exam Code: 1Z0-1054
- Number of Questions: 70
- Length of Time: 120 minutes
- Exam Fee: $245 USD
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.