Oracle Eloqua CX Marketing 2020 Implementation Essentials (1Z0-340-20) Practice Exam
Oracle Eloqua CX Marketing 2020 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-340-20
About Oracle Eloqua CX Marketing 2020 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-340-20
This certification validates the understanding of a successful implementation of the Eloqua platform. Up-to-date training and 6 months to 1 year of hands-on experience supporting or leading Eloqua implementations in an administrator role, or equivalent practice is recommended. This certification is available to all candidates.
Who should take the exam?
The Oracle Cloud Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service 2020 Implementation Essentials exam is designed for marketing professionals who want to demonstrate expertise in implementing marketing automation solutions. This certification covers topics such as the timeline and deliverables for a successful implementation, fundamentals of the Eloqua platform, the platform architecture and data model of Eloqua, tasks included in initial, digital, email, and form configuration, the features that support data management, the configurations required for CRM integration, the features that support automation, and additional Eloqua Services.
- Exam Title: Oracle Eloqua CX Marketing 2020 Implementation Essentials
- Exam Number: 1Z0-340-20
- Exam Price:$245 USD
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Duration: 85 Minutes
- Number of Questions: 60
- Passing score: 70%
- Validated Against: Exam has been validated against 19D and 20A
The Oracle Eloqua CX Marketing 2020 Implementation Essentials | 1Z0-340-20 exam covers the following topics -
1. Implementation Overview
- Describe the major milestones and key deliverables of the available implementation offerings
- Explain the types of implementation services available
- Explain the documents a client completes during implementation and the key client attendees required for an implementation
2. Data Model
- Describe Eloqua data objects, how they relate to each other and cases for use
- Describe the process for adding, capturing, and enhancing data in Eloqua, including the purpose of the AppCloud
3. Branding and Deliverability
- Describe the background and methodology for warming dedicated IP addresses
- Explain Eloqua's deliverability offerings and identify and explain tasks related to the deliverability
- Describe how Eloqua tracks visitor data and define the tracking script integration process
- Configure microsites
5. Form Configuration
- Integrate an externally hosted form
- Create a form and identify advanced form techniques
- Configure a customized landing page
- Describe campaign canvas settings
- Demonstrate knowledge of program builder and program canvas
- Create a program in program canvas
- Create a campaign in campaign canvas
7. Eloqua Fundamentals
- Generate key reports
- Create a segment
- Create an email
8. Security Settings
- Create Users and customize a security group
- Explain the importance of asset permissions and contact level security
- Configure company settings
9. Database Management
- Configure contact and account fields and views
- Create and configure custom objects and illustrate custom data object services and processing
- Implement data standardization initiatives and describe Eloqua's data prioritization features and tools
10. Email Configuration and Preference Management
- Describe the subscription and preference management options available within Eloqua
- Describe Eloqua settings that support email management and email personalization
- Configure an email group
- Upload known unsubscribes and hard bounces into a new instance and configure an Eloqua data export
11. CRM Integration
- Describe the supported CRM integrations and integration components
- Troubleshoot common CRM integration issues
- Set up the data import and data export tool
12. Additional Eloqua Services
- Configure sales tools
- Configure custom reports
- Configure a lead scoring model
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.