Oracle Communications Session Border Controller 7 Basic Implementation Essentials (1Z0-404) Practice Exam
Oracle Communications Session Border Controller 7 Basic Implementation Essentials (1Z0-404)
About Oracle Communications Session Border Controller 7 Basic Implementation Essentials (1Z0-404)
1Z0-404 helps you in becoming Certified Oracle Communications Session Border Controller 7 Basic Implementation Specialist. This exam demonstrates the knowledge required to use Session Border Controller (SBC) on a project, configure SBC, centralize, manage, route and enhance the signal and media protocols. Individuals who earn this certification are able to configure SBC to protect, centralize, manage, route and enhance the signal and media protocols used in an enterprise or service provider communications network.
The Oracle Communications Session( 1Z0-404) covers the following topics -
1 Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Essentials
• Describe SIP and architecture elements: SIP proxies and back-to-back user agents (B2BUAs)
• Diagnose and troubleshoot a basic SIP call flow processed by Oracle Session Border Controller
2 Initial Configuration
• Explain the boot parameters and their effects
• Describe the configuration concepts and configuration tree
• Execute user and super-user level commands in the ACLI
• Analyze, create, modify, and delete configuration elements
• Perform routine operations including boot-related operations
3 Session Border Controller Concepts
• Explain realms and realm bridging
• Configure global SIP parameters and Media Manager
• Configure realms, SIP interfaces, and steering pools
• Configure routing policies, session agents, and header manipulation rules
4 Access-Backbone Environment Configuration
• Explain registration caching, Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT), and Adaptive HNT
• Configure the PBRB model in an Access-Backbone environment
5 Introduction to Session Border Controller (SBC)
• Describe the basic functions of a Session Border Controller
• Describe the boot process and the SBC services
6 Provisioning Interfaces
• Describe the network interface's default behavior and how it is altered
• Provision physical interfaces
• Provision network interfaces (VLAN and non-VLAN)
• Enable/disable management operations through a media interface
7 Peering Environment Configuration
• Describe the Policy-Based Realm Bridging (PBRB) configuration tasks in Peering environments
• Configure a working Peering environment
• Configure Peering access rules
8 Configuring SBC High Availability
• Explain the operation of the high-availability mechanism and SBC node states
• Configure a high-availability SBC pair
• Manage a high-availability SBC pair system failover
- Exam Name: Oracle Communications Session Border Controller 7 Basic Implementation Essentials
- Exam Code: 1Z0-404
- Number of Questions: 70
- Length of Time: 120 minutes
- Exam Fee: $245 USD
- Exam Language: English
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- An in-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
We have built the TestPrepTraining Practice exams with 100% Unconditional and assured Test Pass Guarantee!
If you are not able to clear the exam, you can ask for a 100% refund.