Okta Certified Administrator Practice Exam
Okta Certified Administrator Exam
About Okta Certified Administrator Exam
Okta Certified Administrators examinations are fitting for candidates proficient at sustaining the Okta service. They must have knowledge about how Okta enables User Lifecycle Management situations incorporating the mobile devices, security policy frameworks, SSO options, and directory integration for cloud and on-premise access.
- Type: Proctored online exam
- Questions: 60 questions
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes
- Exam Fees: 250 USD
The Okta Administrator Exam covers the following topics -
Identity and Access Management
● Advanced Directory Integration
● Single Sign-On (SSO) Federation
● Desktop SSO deployment
● Hybrid SaaS strategies and challenges
User Lifecycle Management
● Profile sourcing and write-back concepts
● Managing Identities using Universal Directory
● Okta Security Policy and Enforcement Framework
● Admin Access Control
Monitoring and Troubleshooting
● Logging and Reporting
● Token Management
● API Extended Functions
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports evaluating strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference